The ills Of RedPill

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Red pill content that doesn’t come from a place of constant anger but instead of understanding/acceptance of how women can potentially operate is fine.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Red pill content that doesn’t come from a place of constant anger but instead of understanding/acceptance of how women can potentially operate is fine.

I've been on that side. Trust me. It gets dark

There is a blackpill. That's how deep in the game I was. It's never too late. Repent
:ufdup:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Alot of them are grifters but blame the boss bytch i dont need a man misandrists who have caused this backlash. Their hate espeically to black men have got people fed up and pushing back.
we aren't gonna take your shyt while smiling enough is enough.
no more mate guarding

Women have traumatized me throughout my life. Hating women does nothing for me. It never did

If I whined about misandrists, I wouldn't be winning right now. Hate doesnt beat hate

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's a shame that this woman has more real life game in this video than any of these redpill nikkas have collectively

And this is only the surface of what it means to live. Redpill teaches you about a small segment of  life. An inaccurate segment 9 times out of 10

Turn away from the bullshyt and you will win

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
lol @ posters saying "women nowadays" like c'mon now. the battle of sexes has been waged since time immemorial. shyt, even chuck d wrote 'sophisticated bytch' in 1986. its honestly kind of funny how nothing has really changed.

its a little dated but i have always loved any beat that samples whodini's 'friends' kick drum

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Women have traumatized me throughout my life. Hating women does nothing for me. It never did

If I whined about misandrists, I wouldn't be winning right now. Hate doesnt beat hate
i remember myself about 15 years ago and im so glad this shyt wasn't around back then. they woulda had me hook, line, and sinker cause at 20 women had ripped my heart out lol. you live and learn and grow and learn to let that shyt go. just because my exes were bad people doesnt mean all women are. i actually took some gender/womens studies as elective classes and combined with the sociology i learned enough to mature into a half decent man. hopefully a lot of these fukkbois woke up with these andrew tate exposals.

ill probably get called a bytch for this post but thats okay. lol :yeshrug: