The ills Of RedPill

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It's true.

But the people watching don't mind. Because many of them aren't even looking for results, they just want to feel good and hear what they want to hear :manny:

Ironically, they claim to support "masculinity" but they act just as emotional as they like to say women do.

People on YouTube just want to be entertained. Just pearly and the rest of the black dudes are so embarrassing and still get subscribers it’s laughable. But there’s always gonna be suckers. So I’m not surprised.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
If you’re listening to any of them mf’s for advice it’s already too late for you… you’re too far gone and any p*ssy you get will be transactional. :pachaha:
I used to be those listeners. I've lived the life I advise these nikkas to run from

But I'm not a superhero. I give game and I walk away
:hubie:

pimp-walk.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
If you’re listening to any of them mf’s for advice it’s already too late for you… you’re too far gone and any p*ssy you get will be transactional. :pachaha:
Getting p*ssy gets old. Life isnt transactional. Will getting p*ssy be on nikkas minds at age 63? These youth never think ahead

This YOLO era. The "cock carousel" the redpill nikkas bash women about. Like they dont wanna be on a "coochie carousel". The whole shyt is toxic. Lost men and lost women. All being pimped on a food chain of capitalist prostitution
:francis:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
The Red Pill these days is basically Fox News for men who struggle with dating or have issues with women.

It's become an echo chamber that has done literally nothing to elevate the dating situation for men in the country. Young men actually become more more jaded, insecure, angry, and complacent watching Red Pill content in masse as opposed to becoming disciplined, confident, happy, and motivated.

It started off with a spark but, once it started to overlap and use talking points from the Alt Right and White Incels, it went downhill.

A lot of "Red Pilled" Black men aren't even aware of the fact that White dudes have a Red Pill to Alt Right pipeline where they'll start off thinking that women are the problem then it'll evolve into them thinking that Blacks and other minorities are the problem.

It's happened to Roosh V which is basically st0rmfr0nt 2.0 these days and it started happening to Return of Kings as well right before it shut down and most of the articles towards its last years were talking about SJW's, BLM, Trump/Clinton, reverse racism, etc. more than dating and women.

It also explains why Myron from F&F feels so comfortable dissing the dog shyt out of Black Americans on his podcast before his audience. The bootstrap mentality is heavy in the manosphere and Myron has AADOS supporters sticking up for his f*cked up comments under the guise of him "telling the cold truth."

But I get that many men these days are struggling with dating and looking for easy solutions and the Red Pill presents itself as a platform with all the answers like Sway even though it's mainly a negative feedback loop that reinforces confirmation biases.

There are some good channels though.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The Red Pill these days is basically Fox News for men who struggle with dating or have issues with women.

It's become an echo chamber that has done literally nothing to elevate the dating situation for men in the country. Young men actually become more more jaded, insecure, angry, and complacent watching Red Pill content in masse as opposed to becoming disciplined, confident, happy, and motivated.

It started off with a spark but, once it started to overlap and use talking points from the Alt Right and White Incels, it went downhill.

A lot of "Red Pilled" Black men aren't even aware of the fact that White dudes have a Red Pill to Alt Right pipeline where they'll start off thinking that women are the problem then it'll evolve into them thinking that Blacks and other minorities are the problem.

It's happened to Roosh V which is basically st0rmfr0nt 2.0 these days and it started happening to Return of Kings as well right before it shut down and most of the articles towards its last years were talking about SJW's, BLM, Trump/Clinton, reverse racism, etc. more than dating and women.

It also explains why Myron from F&F feels so comfortable dissing the dog shyt out of Black Americans on his podcast before his audience. The bootstrap mentality is heavy in the manosphere and Myron has AADOS supporters sticking up for his f*cked up comments under the guise of him "telling the cold truth."

But I get that many men these days are struggling with dating and looking for easy solutions and the Red Pill presents itself as a platform with all the answers like Sway even though it's mainly a negative feedback loop that reinforces confirmation biases.

I used to listen to Patrice O’Neal talk about women in the mid 2000’s. Then dudes on YouTube ran with his talking points and red pill started online. But before Patrice it was rare to have a unfiltered convo about women’s bullshyt. It was cathartic and needed in my opinion. But with most movements bit got infiltrated and exploited for profit by women, racist, and losers with no other skills.

Red pill is needed but not online and only with a group of men mature enough to really apply what’s needed. Also I think black men need a separate type of red pill and also off line as well. I don’t need advice from a middle aged white guy about how society isn’t fair.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas are pimping yall

Every single last one of them. Tate. AMS. StephIsCold. That lightskinned woman who talks about "sigma males".Dating coaches. Relationship coaches. High value men. Women pandering to lonely men

Yall are being pimped. They don't give yall the real game. They give yall surface level shyt to reel you into buying their books/classes

"Staying on your purpose" nah its about building your self esteem up and making sure you're right mentally. They never tell you that. But they say waiting until 49 hours to text women back is game

Yall are being pimped
:unimpressed:

Do what you believe works for you but I’d venture to say more guys would be better off taking red pill advice.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I used to listen to Patrice O’Neal talk about women in the mid 2000’s. Then dudes on YouTube ran with his talking points and red pill started online. But before Patrice it was rare to have a unfiltered convo about women’s bullshyt. It was cathartic and needed in my opinion. But with most movements bit got infiltrated and exploited for profit by women, racist, and losers with no other skills. Red pill is needed but not online and only with a group of men mature enough to really apply what’s needed. Also I think black men need a separate type of red pill and also off line as well. I don’t need advice from a middle aged white guy about how society isn’t fair.
Yeah. I said that too.

Every other "Red Pilled" White dude has catered to White racists and incels in some capacity.

In fact, there was a White Cuban guy called "The Red Pill" who used to post all sorts of Anti-Black propaganda on his channel. He barely even made much videos about dating.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Do what you believe works for you but I’d venture to say more guys would be better off taking red pill advice.
Only things red pill watchers get are angst, pain, fake catharticism, disappointment, and mass shooter motivation
:francis:

Nothing good comes from redpill. I can't dig in trash and find value in it. It's trash

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
their base message is facts and truth
but the antics is what fukks it up lol
Their message is their facts and truth. Eckhart Tolle gives you more truth than any of those nikkas. And I dont even know much about him

His advise is documented facts. These redpill nikkas give you general bare minimum advice a deadbeat dad would tell an estranged son. It's terrible

This is coming from a former redpill watcher. I have lived this. They are pimping yall

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah. I said that too.

Every other "Red Pilled" White dude has catered to White racists and incels in some capacity.

In fact, there was a White Cuban guy called "The Red Pill" who used to post all sorts of Anti-Black propaganda on his channel. He barely even made much videos about dating.
I won't lie, I gravitated to the Coli and the Black Manosphere cause I was turned off completely by the racism and anti-blackness in those white PUA/RedPill spaces over a decade ago. Then I saw the pivot towards WS rhetoric in those spaces in the Obama era leading up to Trump's election and Presidency. And like you said, the redpill to altright/WS pipeline is very real for White Men.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

It's funny you mention roosh because he realized that he had become the exact kind of man he wouldn't want his daughter dating. His Redpill shyt helped him smash immature and mentally ill women but when it came time for him to try and start a family as soon as he would find a serious woman, she'd learn about his past and bush him.

That's what awaits you if you obsess over these Redpill talking points. You might get some hoes, but if you're genuinely looking for something real, you won't find it.