The ills Of RedPill

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I won't lie, I gravitated to the Coli and the Black Manosphere cause I was turned off completely by the racism and anti-blackness in those white PUA/RedPill spaces over a decade ago. Then I saw the pivot towards WS rhetoric in those spaces in the Obama era leading up to Trump's election and Presidency. And like you said, the redpill to altright/WS pipeline is very real for White Men.
I agree.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
It's funny you mention roosh because he realized that he had become the exact kind of man he wouldn't want his daughter dating. His Redpill shyt helped him smash immature and mentally ill women but when it came time for him to try and start a family as soon as he would find a serious woman, she'd learn about his past and bush him.

That's what awaits you if you obsess over these Redpill talking points. You might get some hoes, but if you're genuinely looking for something real, you won't find it.
Roosh V also got exposed as a loser living in his mom's basement after he got a visit from the Feds for advocating raping women and copping pleas talm bout "it's just satire."

I can sorta understand some Black dudes falling for Black American manosphere content but almost all the non-Black ones are cornballs and a good portion of the earlier ones shifted to the Alt Right. I remember there was one channel that used to be big from a White Canadian called "Sandman" and this dude sounded so wimpy and fragile that it was hard to think that any man would see him as someone with lots of experience with dating. :mjlol:

There's defintely Black cornballs in the RP space too like Donovan Sharpe who got exposed simping for a 40+ plus-sized White single mom and playing the step-dad role after calling his own followers losers for doing the same thing. But there's some who I think Black men find relatable.

Overall, the Red Pill shyt online is basically Sunday Televangelism for men. The consumers and donors get to hear stuff that they feel needs to be said and reinforces things they already believed in and they feel like they're making a big difference in society just from watching it in a screen and "supporting the cause." That analogy alone can be another thread unto itself.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Their message is their facts and truth. Eckhart Tolle gives you more truth than any of those nikkas. And I dont even know much about him

His advise is documented facts. These redpill nikkas give you general bare minimum advice a deadbeat dad would tell an estranged son. It's terrible

This is coming from a former redpill watcher. I have lived this. They are pimping yall
nah they give good game 30% of the time
but u dont watch and prolly only watch clips

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
i dont use them for game so theres no light to see, i just watch fresh and fit to see the stupid ass answers to women gon say :russ: :russ: :mjlol:
Only person I watched in that similar realm for laughs is Kevin Samuels. And even he was suspect

God rest his soul. But he got exposed for being suspect in college. You always have to ask yourself "what are their intentions" when it comes to these platforms

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Only person I watched in that similar realm for laughs is Kevin Samuels. And even he was suspect

God rest his soul. But he got exposed for being suspect in college. You always have to ask yourself "what are their intentions" when it comes to these platforms

The base is the issue not the content providers per se

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
"Grifting" suggests they know better and are purposely misleading their audience.

Most of them redpill dudes are simply ex and current lames, with a little more confidence than the lames they preach to.

They can't teach what they don't know, or have never experienced.

The game has so many levels. One can always go deeper.

But the majority of the CASH is made communicating at the most base and surface levels.

"Get laid", "don't trick", "bros before hoes", "girls this, girls that", and even "stay on your purpose".

All make money. But doesn't help create "quality men".

No one speaks to how to lead, and setup complex win-win scenarios with women.

And this is how you get the cesspool known as the (online) manosphere.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don’t get why you folks are so polarizing with everything take a bit from here and a bit from there but there is no way that acknowledging red pill talking points and taking advice is going to end up as a negative for you.

Really think about it if a man follows a lot of red pill advice he would rarely be in a bad place.

And some of you are out of hand with the use of words. Accurately define what a grifter/scammer is. It’s as if anyone who sells anything to some of you is a grifter.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

dr dre was suspect in his 20's too
that was just the style back then bruh

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
so u saying every nikka who beats women is gay ?
If you don't know all of Dre's history then theres no need to debate

There's a reason every single rapper he beefed with called him a fakkit

Extensively

:unimpressed:

"Gap teeth in your mouth so my dikk's got to fit"

"All this time, me and Dre been fukkin with hats off 'suck it Marshall' "

:dame: :dame: :unimpressed:

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire