He keep sending me YouTube links I told him that shyt is weird

He sending me Fox News links now

I’m watching him in real time go from red pill to damn near alt right

Dude bout to get blocked

You tube be fukking vulnerable nikkas minds up for real

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much everything regarding women can be distilled down to a pamphlet worth of information. Anything beyond that and you hustling.

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
I used to be those listeners. I've lived the life I advise these nikkas to run from

But I'm not a superhero. I give game and I walk away
:hubie:

pimp-walk.gif
I do the same and then reply I'm charging you next time

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
All of them are trash. Every single one. I used to watch AMS and Steph in 2018-2019

All the game I give is because I've lived it. These men and women are pimping emotionally vulnerable consumers

Even being curious enough to watch a video is all they need to suck you into that rabbit hole. Theres no need to hate women or hate men. Hatred is why these nikkas cant find a "high quality woman"

Bitter men with negative energy. Bitter women with negative energy. They are being pimped
Absolutely correct. And to be fair Alpha male strategies in his early days gave actual good advice. But then you can only give good advice for so long because you'll lose your audience so the grifting begins.
Staying on your purpose is the number one thing I'd ever tell a man who has trouble with women.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
you yourself sound like a redpill mf lmaoo
This. Given the looseness of the definition everything is redpill. Everything. This thread is literally redpill. :heh:

That said, "redpill" is the new boogeyman/buzzword meant to denote "all things I don't like". Used to be incel and now this. Similar to how someone was calling Derrick Jxn redpill in another thread so I can't take anything said about it seriously. Even more, people don't realize how dangerous that shyt is since it creates a situation where necessary things, like scholarly insight into black male issues, gets tossed under the banner of redpill. This is the issue Dr. Tommy Curry had and many others. Anything that doesn't seem to preach some level of subservience and outright disregard for one's self seems to be considered redpill and it's fukked up.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I remember peeping a few of those blogs back in like 2015-ish...yeah you might get a couple of tips, but I had to get out of there bc I noticed how bitter a lot of those dudes were. A lot of them were divorced, incels, and otherwise hated women and it dripped onto every word they said.

That type of thinking will scare the good women away from you and you end up in this self-fulfilling circle of negativity. My interactions with women are generally positive overall, I'm not tryna associate with dudes who hate them, it's DRAINING

The alt-right/racism pipeline is crazy too, seeing other brehs fall into that is sad.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The biggest issue with all this is, it created a bunch of angry nikkas with still no way to objectively vet/get women, ready to vomit all the info they learned, and call broads 304’s

There was/is no person to take all the actual legit info and help these dudes process it and use it

The information is merely to push back in casual conversation with women not berate or beat them over the head, a lot of these nikkas be scaring the hoes

Understand as a man you are a commodity
You aren’t just a wallet, but yes you are
Advocate for yourself
Don’t just go with the flow you matter and how you feel matter
Marry who loves you, stop looking to one up every dating situation

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Redpill talking points aren’t nothing new. You’ll always hear them in most male dominated spaces. Just like you’ll always hear them “men ain’t shyt” talking points. In most female dominated spaces. Hell op even sounds like a red pill bruh. I do agree that most of them bruhs are grifters. But you can literally say that about most internet influencers.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Women are different now. In bitterness lies truth.Tired of womens shyt.Now its passport bros.Every trend has cult like folllwing.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:russ: Redpill talking points aren’t nothing new. You’ll always hear them in most male dominated spaces. Just like you’ll always hear them “men ain’t shyt” talking points. In most female dominated spaces. Hell op even sounds like a red pill bruh. I do agree that most of them bruhs are grifters. But you can literally say that about most internet influencers.
No it’s worse. Dudes are being radicalized to view women as the enemy and they believe any attractive woman has an onlyfans. Like these guys literally need to go outside and touch grass.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
No it’s worse. Dudes are being radicalized to view women as the enemy and they believe any attractive woman has an onlyfans. Like these guys literally need to go outside and touch grass.
:mjlol: These people been existing way before the internet.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I always saw Kevin Samuels as entertainment...to find out people were taking those well-dressed roast sessions as gospel was just....wow.

I feel like people just support manosphere bullshyt to make them feel better about being an a$$hole and not take resposibility for shytty behaviors under the guise of being "redpilled".

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are all grifters. Buy self help books from Clinicians and Psychologists. The redpill is a cesspool of grifting, insecurity, projection, angst, and negativity

There is no successful marriage that involves a man who watches redpill content. None. Marriages and relationships fail because the couples dont value what matters

They dont even have the same values most of the time. Its physical attraction and forcing a connection. Thats it.

They are pimping yall

There are entire redpill societies where men don’t need to watch such content