The ills Of RedPill

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re listening to any of them mf’s for advice it’s already too late for you… you’re too far gone and any p*ssy you get will be transactional. :pachaha:
Grown men putting other men on a pedestal that aren’t their actual fathers and then proclaiming themselves as alpha males will never not be funny to me :dead:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
you are not saying anything empirical as how you got women. "Be yourself" is not observable, copyable advice to getting girls.

Lets simplify this:

What is your height?

What is your weight?

What is your highest level of education?

What is the race of your girlfriend?
Excuses. Maximize your appearance. Become the best version of yourself. Do not change your personality for women. Have self respect and understand boundaries. Confidence. Humor. Thats really it

None of that shyt is redpill ideology. Excuses get you nowhere. I used to hear "ewww" everyday. Thats all I can tell you

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The only way to fix it is to not be afraid of rejection.
The problem is that they have been rejected a few times now. Even more, they got rejected while listening to non-redpill people and thus reject anything those people have to say wholesale afterwards. That's where the redpill people can swoop in and sell them their own game.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuses. Maximize your appearance. Become the best version of yourself. Do not change your personality for women. Have self respect and understand boundaries. Confidence. Humor. Thats really it

None of that shyt is redpill ideology. Excuses get you nowhere. I used to hear "ewww" everyday. Thats all I can tell you
These are not excuses, they are realities.
If you haven't lived in somone's shoes, you can't discredit their struggles, especially something as superficial as sexual attraction.
Michael Jordan told kids in the training DVD if they can't jump like him they have to model themselves after guys who can't jump high like Larry Bird and Muggsy Bogues.
You are the anti-Jordan telling people to play the game without considering their shortcomings then blaming them for failing.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its crazy how all of these anti women movements black men attach themselves to 99% of the time the dudes giving advice don't have have a girl or wife. You just in echo chamber of bitter lonely nikkas while the redpillers use your money to go trick on some bbw latinas :francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
These are not excuses, they are realities.
If you haven't lived in somone's shoes, you can't discredit their struggles, especially something as superficial as sexual attraction.
Michael Jordan told kids in the training DVD if they can't jump like him they have to model themselves after guys who can't jump high like Larry Bird and Muggsy Bogues.
You are the anti-Jordan telling people to play the game without considering their shortcomings then blaming them for failing.
nikka
:unimpressed:

Read what I said. Look up my username and search my uglygang posts. Then talk to me

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:russ: Redpill talking points aren’t nothing new. You’ll always hear them in most male dominated spaces. Just like you’ll always hear them “men ain’t shyt” talking points. In most female dominated spaces. Hell op even sounds like a red pill bruh. I do agree that most of them bruhs are grifters. But you can literally say that about most internet influencers.
That's literally all it is

And these nikkas make MONEY for this bullshyt

They are pimping

That's the last time imma say it
:hubie:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
This. Given the looseness of the definition everything is redpill. Everything. This thread is literally redpill. :heh:

That said, "redpill" is the new boogeyman/buzzword meant to denote "all things I don't like". Used to be incel and now this. Similar to how someone was calling Derrick Jxn redpill in another thread so I can't take anything said about it seriously. Even more, people don't realize how dangerous that shyt is since it creates a situation where necessary things, like scholarly insight into black male issues, gets tossed under the banner of redpill. This is the issue Dr. Tommy Curry had and many others. Anything that doesn't seem to preach some level of subservience and outright disregard for one's self seems to be considered redpill and it's fukked up.
I’ve seen Curry, Dr. Hassan T, and Torraine Walker thrown into that “redpill” bucket and it sucks because they truly advocate for Black Men voices.

The Darkness

Rookie
Daps
"Grifting" suggests they know better and are purposely misleading their audience.

Most of them redpill dudes are simply ex and current lames, with a little more confidence than the lames they preach to.

They can't teach what they don't know, or have never experienced.

The game has so many levels. One can always go deeper.

But the majority of the CASH is made communicating at the most base and surface levels.

"Get laid", "don't trick", "bros before hoes", "girls this, girls that", and even "stay on your purpose".

All make money. But doesn't help create "quality men".

No one speaks to how to lead, and setup complex win-win scenarios with women.

And this is how you get the cesspool known as the (online) manosphere.
What are some more of these deeper levels? :jbhmm:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
What are some more of these deeper levels? :jbhmm:
Identify a problem your having with women. Level 1.

There's a solution that satisfies you (people pay for this), but may not benefit her (win-lose). Level 2.

There's also a better solution that satisfies both of you, but it's much harder to figure out and implement. Requires communication, honesty, understanding, self reflection, creative thinking, and more. (win-win). Level 3.

Then there are infinite more levels, such as learning and expanding from conflict, trigger deactivating, teaching others, adding style and grace to your interactions... The possibilities are endless.

But if you can simply get to authentic win-win scenarios (level 3), your doing better than 90% of people.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Alot of them are grifters but blame the boss bytch i dont need a man misandrists who have caused this backlash. Their hate espeically to black men have got people fed up and pushing back.
we aren't gonna take your shyt while smiling enough is enough.
no more mate guarding