The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
As shyt as cyberpunk was at launch at least CD Projekt Red did something that was ambitious and did something to fix it. Bethesda is the only studio that gets "its a Bethesda game so it's excusable" card.
Literally every Bethesda game is better 1 year later.

This nikka just said Cyberpunk did something ambitious, by releasing a GTA in the future, without any of the things that made GTA great.

But Starfield is not ambitious, which WAS RELEASED LESS THAN A MONTH AGO :mjlol: and hasn't had a chance to add or fix anything, with a proven record of making their games better after release in the past, as a MASSIVE RPG built in a universe with an unlimited amount of things to do, this, my friend, is not considered ambitious :laff:. It's being called unambitious, before even presenting anything about future plans lmao.

I finally get to see a sheep in person :umad:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Don't worry modders will fix Midfield while Bethesda spend another 5 years making a buggy mess with the next Elder scrolls.
At this point i am treating that game the same way i treat others: Wait 1-2 years after release and play after it is fixed by mods or Bethesda (maybe).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This nikka just said Cyberpunk did something ambitious, by releasing a GTA in the future, without any of the things that made GTA great.

But Starfield is not ambitious, which WAS RELEASED LESS THAN A MONTH AGO :mjlol: and hasn't had a chance to add or fix anything, with a proven record of making their games better after release in the past, as a MASSIVE RPG built in a universe with an unlimited amount of things to do, this, my friend, is not considered ambitious :laff:. It's being called unambitious, before even presenting anything about future plans lmao.

giphy.gif

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

What track record does Bethesda itself have of making a game better without the support of Nexus Mods? I get it, you're enjoying starfield, but it's Fallout 4 in space with procedurally generated, lifeless planets, a cast of characters that are about par for the course as most bland Bethesda NPCs and story that focused around doing the same thing 10 times for marginal at best different outcomes. Like I said, Bethesda are the only studio who can charge full price for an empty sandbox and they get the benefit of "wait for DLC and the modders to get their hands on it." If you're cool with a 1000 planets where only about 15 of them matter, cool, have it. If this came in 2015, it'd be a generational game, in 2023, its pretty meh.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What track record does Bethesda itself have of making a game better without the support of Nexus Mods? I get it, you're enjoying starfield, but it's Fallout 4 in space with procedurally generated, lifeless planets, a cast of characters that are about par for the course as most bland Bethesda NPCs and story that focused around doing the same thing 10 times for marginal at best different outcomes. Like I said, Bethesda are the only studio who can charge full price for an empty sandbox and they get the benefit of "wait for DLC and the modders to get their hands on it." If you're cool with a 1000 planets where only about 15 of them matter, cool, have it. If this came in 2015, it'd be a generational game, in 2023, its pretty meh.
You literally said Cyberpunk is ambitious, and Starfield is not, and I'm assuming you are aware of the amount of DLC and QOL fixes that has happened in the past with other games. Yes, modders have done more, but that's besides the point.

CP was garbage and forgotten for years, until this FIRST dlc, 3 YEARS LATER :laff: . As a game based on release day, CP was not comparable to SF. AT ALL.

Me saying CP was trash until now is an opinion. You saying a game is not ambitious, after 1 fukking month and not a single bit of information on the plans for the future (even knowing the Phil nikka said this game will be supported for years on years) is some fukking hater shyt.

It's literally impossible to have an opinion on ambition without any type of time for a future to play out. It's literally impossible to hold an opinion on something that has not even had a chance to play out. That's some fukk nikka hater shyt.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It don’t matter if you’re doing it if you don’t care when other xbox stans are doing it. shyt is a back and forth
It’s the same 3 nikkas doing it on Xbox been established a long time ago you keep using the word yall but ain’t gave me an example yet. Yall already got 1 thread about starfield yall could of easily posted in but instead yall gotta stink up the whole arcadium

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
You literally said Cyberpunk is ambitious, and Starfield is not, and I'm assuming you are aware of the amount of DLC and QOL fixes that has happened in the past with other games. Yes, modders have done more, but that's besides the point.

CP was garbage and forgotten for years, until this FIRST dlc, 3 YEARS LATER :laff: . As a game based on release day, CP was not comparable to SF. AT ALL.

Me saying CP was trash until now is an opinion. You saying a game is not ambitious, after 1 fukking month and not a single bit of information on the plans for the future (even knowing the Phil nikka said this game will be supported for years on years) is some fukking hater shyt.

It's literally impossible to have an opinion on ambition without any type of time for a future to play out. It's literally impossible to hold an opinion on something that has not even had a chance to play out. That's some fukk nikka hater shyt.
These dudes stay contradicting themselves lol. nikkas wasn’t speaking on cyberpunk like that til they could put it against starfield :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
These dudes stay contradicting themselves lol. nikkas wasn’t speaking on cyberpunk like that til they could put it against starfield :mjlol:
Exactly. That shyt was dead in 1 damn month. Nobody was talking about that shyt, abd nobody was hating on it because it was on all consoles. Everybody, from every console and gaming community, said that shyt was trash at release. ALL COMMUNITIES. ALL OF THEM. GAYSTATION, WETBOX, GOD PC, ALL OF THEM SAID CP WAS GARBAGE AT RELEASE.

Not just because of bugs, but having a huge ass map (only because of verticality, cause as an open world on ground, it's small ASF) with absolutely nothing to do. None of the shyt in CP was fun to do. There was no exploration, there was no entertaining side missions, a fakkit ass side character named River was a highlight of the game :dame: . You couldn't even fukk his sister. It was one of the worse AAA releases EVER, and it killed the great reputation of CDPR. Witcher 3 was buggy asf at release, but was never considered a bad game. In Starfield, not a single actual person has said that it's a bad game, not even the haters.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

What's ambitious about starfield? It's the same tired Bethesda formula spread out over 1000 planets? Cyberpunk is something completely different from the witcher series that CD Projekt red is known for. And I'm still waiting on what game that's Bethesda themselves have made overwhelmingly better after their release? Fallout 76?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Exactly. That shyt was dead in 1 damn month. Nobody was talking about that shyt, abd nobody was hating on it because it was on all consoles. Everybody, from every console and gaming community, said that shyt was trash at release. ALL COMMUNITIES. ALL OF THEM. GAYSTATION, WETBOX, GOD PC, ALL OF THEM SAID CP WAS GARBAGE AT RELEASE.

Not just because of bugs, but having a huge ass map (only because of verticality, cause as an open world on ground, it's small ASF) with absolutely nothing to do. None of the shyt in CP was fun to do. There was no exploration, there was no entertaining side missions, a fakkit ass side character named River was a highlight of the game :dame: . You couldn't even fukk his sister. It was one of the worse AAA releases EVER, and it killed the great reputation of CDPR. Witcher 3 was buggy asf at release, but was never considered a bad game. In Starfield, not a single actual person has said that it's a bad game, not even the haters.
Exactly, I brought cyberpunk at launch and to say it was a shytty mess was an understatement. They have had like 4 years to get that shyt together so this is damn near a relaunch for them. The fact that they are even comparing it to starfield, a game that dropped a not even a whole month ago whether nikkas on here or these gaming blogs is some sick ass shyt :mjlol: . Idk what Bethesda/Xbox did to make these nikkas so mad. I’ll bet my last dollar if this game was multiplat it wouldn’t get half the hate it gets. At this point it don’t matter what game Xbox dropped they were gonna shyt on it regardless. If that’s your stance I respect it but these dudes gotta stop throwing rocks and hiding their hands. nikkas have a bias and that’s fine but just say that lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is this the new wave? Every time a game drops, “well it’s not Starfield tho”.

Then you got nikkas in here blaming everyone but the Xbox stans

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, I brought cyberpunk at launch and to say it was a shytty mess was an understatement. They have had like 4 years to get that shyt together so this is damn near a relaunch for them. The fact that they are even comparing it to starfield, a game that dropped a not even a whole month ago whether nikkas on here or these gaming blogs is some sick ass shyt :mjlol: . Idk what Bethesda/Xbox did to make these nikkas so mad. I’ll bet my last dollar if this game was multiplat it wouldn’t get half the hate it gets. At this point it don’t matter what game Xbox dropped they were gonna shyt on it regardless. If that’s your stance I respect it but these dudes gotta stop throwing rocks and hiding their hands. nikkas have a bias and that’s fine but just say that lol

Be that as it may, they kept chipping away and now its like 9.5/10 tier game. Will Bethesda ever get Starfield to that? probs not.