Sony is BAD at garnering hype and effective communication lately resulting in poor first impressions.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Is the series X more powerful than the PS5 currently? :jbhmm:
It's barely more powerful than the base PS5, but that doesn't mean it's a pro system as the average person doesn't see it as a pro system. It was one thing with the Xbox One X, but this ain't the case.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is the Xbox series X hardware more powerful than the PS5?

according to digital foundry its not :ehh:

and if it is on paper, that wouldn’t make it a pro console just like the original ps4 wasn’t a pro console for being more powerful than a xbox one

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's barely more powerful than the base PS5, but that doesn't mean it's a pro system as the average person doesn't see it as a pro system. It was one thing with the Xbox One X, but this ain't the case.
And the PS5 pro is barely more powerful than the PS5.

A pro version of the series X would be absolutely pointless when they could use those resources to focus on the new hardware

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

Just as I figured

IMG_4209

Enjoyed this a lot, but was ready for it to end towards the final stretch. Feels like they dragged it on to add gameplay time.

Solid action game with a slight old school vibe to it that I can't put my finger on.

Wasn't expecting the ending stuff. I believe I got the good ending.

Solid 8.5/10
What can I say, I'm a fan of playing games :yeshrug:

Props are given were props are due, I'll definitely be playing this after I finish a couple other games.

black fist wutang sounds fire :wow:

You also got games like Zenless Zone Zero on there.
I count at LEAST 6 games here. now tell me what exclusives have you bought and finished on xbox this year? :jbhmm:

AStrangeName

Daps
And the PS5 pro is barely more powerful than the PS5.

A pro version of the series X would be absolutely pointless when they could use those resources to focus on the new hardware
But, will they learn their mistakes is the biggest question of the day as most people don't have faith in them on doing right. This is the same company the handicapped themselves this gen by making the Series S weaker than the Series X in the name of pushing gamepass subs, that backfired.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But, will they learn their mistakes is the biggest question of the day as most people don't have faith in them on doing right. This is the same company the handicapped themselves this gen by making the Series S weaker than the Series X in the name of pushing gamepass subs, that backfired.

Next generation they will get it right :dead:

Microsoft are going to put out a new console in two years and not do cross gen, and its going to be more powerful than a ps5 pro and cheaper and all the 3rd party developers are gonna bother making exclusive games for it

AStrangeName

Daps
Next generation they will get it right :dead:

Microsoft are going to put out a new console in two years and not do cross gen, and its going to be more powerful than a ps5 pro and cheaper and all the 3rd party developers are gonna bother making exclusive games for it
They said the same thing going into this gen too :snoop:
At this point, calling out Phil, Matt and Sarah ain't enough. People need to start calling out Satya Nadella, Brad Smith and the board of directors in Microsoft to get actual change. If gamers can come after Andrew Wilson's head to demand change several years ago, they can do the same to Satya.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What mistakes did they make with the series X? I argue none, for some reason people want them to lock down games exclusively while also complaining about MS becoming a monopoly and locking down games.

I don't want Xbox to start making the same kinda games as PlayStation we don't need more of that.

Just like I don't need PlayStation trying to make more games like Nintendo (unless we talking gameplay)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_4209

I count at LEAST 6 games here. now tell me what exclusives have you bought and finished on xbox this year? :jbhmm:
Rebirth, granblue, Stella blade are the 3 games I've played on PS5 and that I've spent actual money on.

RoR I created a character and instantly got disinterested, Zzz is cool but it's really Zzz...

And I think that's about it
IMG_4209

The top row is games I've played, am playing or have purchased just THIS week.

Some which have been on gamepass in the past also.

:wow:

But let the stans tell it.

20240912-224622.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rebirth, granblue, Stella blade are the 3 games I've played on PS5 and that I've spent actual money on.

RoR I created a character and instantly got disinterested, Zzz is cool but it's really Zzz...

And I think that's about it

The top row is games I've played, am playing or have purchased just THIS week.

Some which have been on gamepass in the past also.

:wow:

But let the stans tell it.

20240912-224622.jpg

:huhldup: