The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cyberpunk was the most hyped video game of all time and it’s finally finished after years of what amounted to an early access release. They announced this is it they’re moving on and the final product has been very well received. Who would have thought eyeballs would be on it?
This shyt was awful at release, and literally broken in multiple ways. Props for getting here, abd o haven't experienced the new additions yet. But if the world hasn't changed drastically, this shyt will not keep my attention.

Outside of the main story, wtf is there to do or stumble up on randomly? That shyt was non existent when this shyt dropped, and the side missions were done of the worse I've ran thru in recent years.

This shyt gotta be completely revamped for nikkas to react like this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cyberpunk was a victim of the same irrational hate mob that now has people using cyberpunk to attack starfield.

I liked Cyberpunk a lot at launch, wasn’t nearly as “broken” as the internet gave it credit for.

I remember people criticizing cyberpunk saying it’s NPC A.I. was dumb. Comparing it to skyrim and fallout, because the A.I. in those games had routines and would all talk to you etc.

I defended the game saying Cyberpunk level of detail and atmosphere was above and beyond any RPG of that style.

Now Startfield comes out and people are saying cyberpunk is better cause it’s level of detail and atmosphere and animation, etc is way better :stopitslime:

Whole shyt is dumb and just people pushing agendas and begging for clicks like @BBG

It’s a shame this is what online gaming discourse has become. Even the big supposedly respectable websites have jumped into the mud. All of you, grown ass men, should be ashamed of yourselves :scust:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Cyberpunk was a victim of the same irrational hate mob that now has people using cyberpunk to attack starfield.

I liked Cyberpunk a lot at launch, wasn’t nearly as “broken” as the internet gave it credit for.

I remember people criticizing cyberpunk saying it’s NPC A.I. was dumb. Comparing it to skyrim and fallout, because the A.I. in those games had routines and would all talk to you etc.

I defended the game saying Cyberpunk level of detail and atmosphere was above and beyond any RPG of that style.

Now Startfield comes out and people are saying cyberpunk is better cause it’s level of detail and atmosphere and animation, etc is way better :stopitslime:

Whole shyt is dumb and just people pushing agendas and begging for clicks like @BBG

It’s a shame this is what online gaming discourse has become. Even the big supposedly respectable websites have jumped into the mud. All of you, grown ass men, should be ashamed of yourselves :scust:
Nobody takes you serious man sit down :mjlol:

You bring up past talking points you made like you some type of respected journalist.

Laughable

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody takes you serious man sit down :mjlol:

You bring up past talking points you made like you some type of respected journalist.

Laughable
What i said then.

Come on man. We comparing it to Skyrim. All games will have repeated assets. Cyberpunk has the level of detail you would usually see in a linear uncharted style game, but set in an open world like Skyrim.

This holds true for literally every open world game with random NPCs. But somehow this “breaks immersion” in Cyberpunk :stopitslime: all while ignoring the fact that the random NPCs have a level of graphical detail and artistic care that’s usually reserved for main characters in those aforementioned games.

I was argued down and told i was just lying to defend cyberpunk.

Fast forward to now.

Y’all sharing MY takes from”respected journalists”

In order to shyt on starfield:wow:

If we had anyone around here that should be viewed as a “respected journalist” it’s me. But y’all too busy being sony hoes to actually have any real content or conversation around here.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
What i said then.

I was argued down and told i was just lying to defend cyberpunk.

Fast forward to now.

Y’all sharing MY takes from”respected journalists”

In order to shyt on starfield:wow:

If we had anyone around here that should be viewed as a “respected journalist” it’s me. But y’all too busy being sony hoes to actually have any real content or conversation around here.

You should do standup

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why anyone is putting it up against Starfield, it seems like y’all arguing just to argue :hubie:

Its obvious to me. Stans take a console exclusive game and compare it against a multiplatform game because the stans console of choice doesn't have a game out that can compete. So they use the multiplatform game as a crutch to fuel their fanboy babble.

It's the same shyt with GoW Ragnarok and Elden Ring last year. It's all fanboy babble.