The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:mjlol:

We really going to act like the voice acting and the phoned in performance from Keanu weren't major criticisms of cyberpunk?

We acting like people didn't Complain about the stupid AI and useless police system?

That the NPCS were lifeless and just walking in circles or missing altogether for playstation?

Or just act like the entire premise of picking your path had no actual impact on the game?

That the ending was a let down?

That said, i enjoyed cyberpunk and had a great time with it. But I’m not going to praise them to high heavens for fixing a game 3 years later for Stan war purposes. :mjlol:
Cyberpunk was so poorly received on launch that CDPR apologized and offered refunds

03daxuxcE5t7NHYGJwO1AyQ-2.fit_lim.size_1200x.jpg

I don’t know why anyone is putting it up against Starfield, it seems like y’all arguing just to argue :hubie:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why anyone is putting it up against Starfield, it seems like y’all arguing just to argue :hubie:
They got nothing else to do while waiting for The Last Of Us Part II Remastered.
They can't wait to see Abby's muff in 4K UHD:wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’d have to agree, shyt came and went :hubie:

Dudes talking about the game will be played and talked about for a decade, it’s already died down in 2 weeks.

Such is life

Such a disappointment. This comes as a big surprise for me only because I'm not a Bethesda player.:snoop:I Dmdabbled in Fallout 4 and Skyrim, that's about it.

It didnt take me long to realize they've been using the same engine, load screens, and animations since Skyrim 2010.

I'll visit it sometime again, maybe i need to immerse myself in it more.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People for some reason don't understand that the foundation of Cyberpunk was really good. Technical issues can be ironed out. But if the world, writing, characters and art design sucks then there's no amount of patching that's going to fix it. Look at Forspoken, look at Avengers, look at Babylon's Fall

People who actually played Cyberpunk at launch understood that the game had sauce. It was just a buggy mess that never shoulda been attempted on previous gen consoles. But the shyt that made the game even halfway playable was Night City itself.

Now coupled with the hype from Edgerunners, people are seeing that this is arguably one of the best game worlds ever made. Not to mention there's a handful of characters with more personality then entire planets in Starfield. And I like both games...I actually think Starfield's art direction and design is really top notch. But it's the lack of personality and motivation for the player that makes the game drag.

I'm a huge fan of the Dystopian genre which is largely untouched outside of Deus Ex.

I was a big fan of Cyberpunk from day one. I knew they would fix things, only reason I stopped playing was for the next gen update.

The only thing stopping Cyberpunk from being a 10/10 is the NPC and an interactive city. They need that Rockstar touch and the game would be perfect. Hopefully the sequel makes the world feel alive

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why did you change your username from @icarly fan? it was a funny username

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No they are not.

Mods work on the gamepass version.

All this time y’all told me “no one would pay for a game that’s free on a subscription service”

Now you wanna argue a significant portion of people are NOT playing the game on the service.

Sony stan lies and propaganda collapsing upon itself :ohlawd:
That's because no one is playing it ANYWHERE, nikka. Not on GP, not on Steam.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's because no one is playing it ANYWHERE, nikka. Not on GP, not on Steam.
Number one on gamepass. Number 3 overall on xbox.

Cyberpunk in number 27 and doesn’t even have a community on playstation.

I know facts and reality is hard for some of you. But we will get through this together :cheers:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I know facts and reality is hard for some of you. But we will get through this together :cheers:
I can’t wait to pull steam numbers for Spider-Man 2 in bad faith :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

a single player game anywhere in Steam's top ten is impressive, especially weeks after launch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cyberpunk was the most hyped video game of all time and it’s finally finished after years of what amounted to an early access release. They announced this is it they’re moving on and the final product has been very well received. Who would have thought eyeballs would be on it?