The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are in here bragging about a 100k player advantage.

Gamepass has 25 million subscribers.

You don’t think the number one game has 100k people playing it :usure:

100k player advantage for games that are two years older. Lets not act like PC isn’t Bethesdas biggest platform compared to the measly xbox console numbers 😅

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

We really going to act like the voice acting and the phoned in performance from Keanu weren't major criticisms of cyberpunk?

We acting like people didn't Complain about the stupid AI and useless police system?

That the NPCS were lifeless and just walking in circles or missing altogether for playstation?

Or just act like the entire premise of picking your path had no actual impact on the game?

That the ending was a let down?

That said, i enjoyed cyberpunk and had a great time with it. But I’m not going to praise them to high heavens for fixing a game 3 years later for Stan war purposes. :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

We really going to act like the voice acting and the phoned in performance from Keanu weren't major criticisms of cyberpunk?

We acting like people didn't Complain about the stupid AI and useless police system?

That the NPCS were lifeless and just walking in circles or missing altogether for playstation?

Or just act like the entire premise of picking your path had no actual impact on the game?

That the ending was a let down?

That said, i enjoyed cyberpunk and had a great time with it. But I’m not going to praise them to high heavens for fixing a game 3 years later for Stan war purposes. :mjlol:
The whole opening was a letdown.
Hanging out with Jackie was a damn cutscene, then you are supposed to be homies :dead:

Main story is still ass three years later, nobody mentions it, "Feels good to play now though" :dead:

Game got a stim package because of a Netflix anime :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
dudes fall into the trap of this being about one game being better than the other. Starfield, Cyberpunk, and BG3 are all great RPG's, and we need more games like them

and less games like Same Man 2 :lolbron:

I just wish bethesda would step up their game. They used to the the definitive RPG studio:francis:

I feel like most people should want them to step up their game as well. nikkas can’t be satisfied with these animatronic ass npc’s still

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How’s starfield? :coffee:
You would know if you played it :ehh:

Yet you don’t know, but have more posts about the game than the rest of the forum combined.

Get your shyt together. You already spent the $500.

We don’t want to hear how bad Starfield is from you to you until you got 40 hours in.

Go all the way breh:shaq: