The Hoff Twins (White twins from Cali that are respected in the hood)

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This comment is flagrantly disingenuous.. NY coli posters are notorious for saying something to the extent of "are you going to walk up to them and tell them to stop saying the N word" when it comes to Latinos using the N word. I've never seen Bay Area coli posters justify other races using the word.
Your comparing NY dudes letting Eastcoast latinos (who have varying degrees of visible African ancestry)

To Nor cal dudes letting people with not a drop of african ancestry such as Asians, Mexicans, Indians, Middle Easterners & whites say it

You just had a video of some chinamen saying nikka and tryna justify it’s use to a black man who told em not to

you guys really needa get over urselves. Everyone says that dumb ass word these days I even seen lil white kids from the burbs say it on tik tok

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
cali is basically northern mexico

a whole state of tekashis

then throw in all the asians

it makes no sense for any cali nikka to say anything knowing the demographics of the west

quit

King of New York City

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the white boys I knew who acted like this (Not the N word drops), were all maga converts in the trump era. shyt I witnessed in real life.

that was an interesting comment and there's wider social commentary here if you really break that statement down. but that's another thread...

my nikka Paul Mooney (RIP) said it best; "everybody wanna be a nikka, but don't nobody wanna be a nikka."

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol i used to have to go out to san rafael for work twice a year and we'd eat at the outback steak house in marin city, i know exactly where those fools live.

it is crazy how close they are to sausalito tho, which as you said is retardidly wealthy.

i always said if i hit the lottery, i'd get a spot there. goat weather, close to get in and out of the city when you feel like it.

:ehh:
yeah, the Bay hoods are spread everywhere

you also have East Palo Alto which is by rich ass Palo Alto

once you drive past Richmond and El Sobronte it take another 40 minutes to get to North Vallejo

Sausalito is like Lake Como and Venice put together