The Hoff Twins (White twins from Cali that are respected in the hood)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Marin city is a part of Sausalito. The yt folks just want to act like it’s separate bc all the black folk are here…

:francis:
Yep. The city got in trouble recently for segregating the schools and tracking all the black kids to Bayside MLK.

The same cacs that got BLM signs in their front yards :mjpls:

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
Yep. The city got in trouble recently for segregating the schools and tracking all the black kids to Bayside MLK.

The same cars that got BLM signs in their front yards :mjpls:

:leon:
so you know....

well then you might also know all they did was give the yt kids the newer bayside/mlk school and the black kids were given the other school with asbestos and shyt
:mjpls:

the things i could expose about Marin City and Marin County in general...issa lot of fukkery here :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Cali home of the interracial “nikkas”
No… not all Cali…

just northern Cali…. I know some Chinese and Vietnamese “nikkas” that is really nikka nikkas…

this video giving me flashbacks of the early two thousands
:wow:

Bay nikkas say the word “nikka” fast as fukk tho Lol.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:leon:
so you know....

well then you might also know all they did was give the yt kids the newer bayside/mlk school and the black kids were given the other school with asbestos and shyt
:mjpls:

the things i could expose about Marin City and Marin County in general...issa lot of fukkery here :ohlawd:
Yep.

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
The atlantic coast. DC area and Florida has a lot of pawging and mixed race neighborhoods

Nah I wouldn't say all that...There are some but its mostly outside the beltway in the more affluent areas...For the large part Blacks are pretty concentrated even in the white majority areas...

You'll see a breh with a latina, asian or middle eastern chick before you see him with a pawg tho....

Its a lil skewed now with transplants being heavy out here now...But amongst the natives nahhhh sistas and brothas are sticking with each other for sure...

DC might not be Chocolate City no more but the spirit has not died...

Last edited:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm mad I'm enjoying the video

:russ:
Me too :russ: too many quotables

"I use this white privilege too bytch, don't get it wrong ho" :dead:

This was bizarre .... :dwillhuh:

Like this was genuinely shot on a camcorder from 1998 but there’s Zoom H4n’s in the video and they talking about Instagram. Sht like an alternate dimension :mindblown:
Lmaooo. I thought this was from 2008 until one of them mentioned quarantine and staying 6ft apart :deadmanny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too :russ: too many quotables

"I use this white privilege too bytch, don't get it wrong ho" :dead:

Lmaooo. I thought this was from 2008 until one of them mentioned quarantine and staying 6ft apart :deadmanny:
yeah shyt was weird to me when I first watched it because I was in high school around that time 2005-2009 and I knew white kids who acted like this in northern california...

but to see they still acting like this in 2021 once i realized it was some new shyt :snoop:

that channel as a whole is actually interesting, i think this was the first video they posted

this shyt was fukking jokes, some of these cacs are something else :pachaha:

when breh asks for cashapp if they really believe in reparations :lolbron:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
yeah shyt was weird to me when I first watched it because I was in high school around that time 2005-2009 and I knew white kids who acted like this in northern california...

but to see they still acting like this in 2021 once i realized it was some new shyt :snoop:

that channel as a whole is actually interesting, i think this was the first video they posted

4 min into this video im dying

I’m dead ass bout to find some of these rallies and tax these white folks

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Lmaooooo at dude asking for money. I don't blame him lol. Chick gave him the whole 20 when he asked for 5. :dead: