The Hoff Twins (White twins from Cali that are respected in the hood)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're the only whiteboys in marin? :dahell:

Edit: this video is recent. Ihad no idea there were some pj's in sausalito. That area is retardtidly wealthy :dahell:

I work in marin, i need to ask some of my coworkers about this shyt :dahell:

Edit: looks like that's the jungles in marin city. Had no idea it was even still around.
lol i used to have to go out to san rafael for work twice a year and we'd eat at the outback steak house in marin city, i know exactly where those fools live.

it is crazy how close they are to sausalito tho, which as you said is retardidly wealthy.

i always said if i hit the lottery, i'd get a spot there. goat weather, close to get in and out of the city when you feel like it.

:ehh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They were gleefully dropping the N-Word while proudly exclaiming they’re white boys:mjpls:

I guarantee Fox News gets plenty of play in that dingy ass apartment when their “friends” and “bytches” aren’t around,and they thought Trump told it like it is and voted for him:mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Looks like an early 2000s comedy Central pilot that never got picked up

I always look at dudes who carry themselves like this like they're corny as shyt.

I never get why you can't just have friends who are different without emulating everything about them

I guess it's different if you grow up in a place where you're the only white ppl but I bet if they grew up in an all Indian or Asian neighbourhood they wouldn't be copying those accents