The Hoff Twins (White twins from Cali that are respected in the hood)

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
i didn't even see this shyt

:skip::bryan:

yeah they met with Chet a while ago… one of the twins is gonna keep making videos btw so be prepared. They were just shooting one the other day. Idk why when some cac was just murdered here the day before :mjlol:

There’s another video of them being interviewed by some yt guy. That went viral too and even royce da 5’9” commented on it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i didn't even see this shyt

:skip::bryan:

If there was ever a trifecta of creatures on this planet in need of being wiped out, it would be these three yahoos :mjlol:

200.gif

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
lol i used to have to go out to san rafael for work twice a year and we'd eat at the outback steak house in marin city, i know exactly where those fools live.

it is crazy how close they are to sausalito tho, which as you said is retardidly wealthy.

i always said if i hit the lottery, i'd get a spot there. goat weather, close to get in and out of the city when you feel like it.

:ehh:

George Lucas literally lives up the street in Lucas Valley , Skywalker Ranch .. :francis:

Lucas-birthday-cover.jpg

george-lucas--i-wouldn-t-have-finished-star-wars-------20201206160137965.jpg

MIJ-L-SKYWALKER-1215.jpg

Lucas and Rich Neighbors Agree to Disagree: Part II (Published 2012)

22lucas-map-jumbo.jpg
_1987398_skywalker_ranch_150map.gif

" With the project seemingly winding its way toward approval, a group of residents in Lucas Valley resurrected a defunct homeowners’ association last summer. In November, the association and others sent a letter to Mr. Lucas requesting that he find a “far more appropriate location for the development.”

LUCAS-2-jumbo.jpg

Mr. Lucas said Marin needs affordable housing. A resident called his plan “class warfare.”Credit...Patrick Fallon/Bloomberg News

The project, the letter said, would “pose a serious and alarming threat to the nature of our valley and our community,” “dwarf the average Costco warehouse” and generate light pollution so that “our dark starry skies would be destroyed.” The association hired an environmental consultant and a lawyer, then alerted the county to questions that state and federal authorities had raised about Lucasfilm’s plan to restore a creek. Last month, the county’s Board of Supervisors decided to postpone a final vote on the project.

Marin Community Foundation, to develop affordable housing at Grady Ranch.

“George, being the great guy that he is, doesn’t want to build more housing for rich people since Marin is loaded with them,” Mr. Forster said.

jp-LUCAS-articleLarge.jpg

Lucasfilm facilities at the nearby Big Rock Ranch. Opponents are being accused of opening the door to "crime and lowlife."Credit...Jim Wilson/The New York Times

Thomas Peters, president of the foundation, said that while some of the nation’s wealthiest people live here — Mr. Lucas is believed to be Marin’s richest resident — the county is also home to other people struggling to live in an inflated real estate market.

housing assistance in Marin, which has about 6,500 income-restricted housing units, according to the county.

Supporters and opponents of Mr. Lucas have resigned themselves to having low-income housing next door.

If the Grady Ranch had gone forward, it would have increased property value,” Mr. Tanenbaum said. “It’s likely that if affordable housing were to be built in the neighborhood, it would have a negative impact on property value. But that’s not a major factor for me. Affordable housing has to go somewhere.”

49320579137_58b435dc9a.jpg

(You can see Marin City in the distance)

george-lucas-skywalker-ranch-tour-2.jpg

imbk56b5uig61.jpg

2979c29521d3268e6ddce63c55f54010.jpg

images

george-lucas-skywalker-ranch-tour-8.jpg

Lexus_Culinary2018_Selects-3785.jpg

social.jpg

e0bfa7352fac7e2cf19ab82359459298--starwars-ranch.jpg

521761046bb3f7a67b00001e

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George Lucas literally lives up the street in Lucas Valley , Skywalker Ranch .. :francis:

Lucas-birthday-cover.jpg

george-lucas--i-wouldn-t-have-finished-star-wars-------20201206160137965.jpg

MIJ-L-SKYWALKER-1215.jpg

Lucas and Rich Neighbors Agree to Disagree: Part II (Published 2012)

22lucas-map-jumbo.jpg
_1987398_skywalker_ranch_150map.gif

" With the project seemingly winding its way toward approval, a group of residents in Lucas Valley resurrected a defunct homeowners’ association last summer. In November, the association and others sent a letter to Mr. Lucas requesting that he find a “far more appropriate location for the development.”

LUCAS-2-jumbo.jpg

Mr. Lucas said Marin needs affordable housing. A resident called his plan “class warfare.”Credit...Patrick Fallon/Bloomberg News
The project, the letter said, would “pose a serious and alarming threat to the nature of our valley and our community,” “dwarf the average Costco warehouse” and generate light pollution so that “our dark starry skies would be destroyed.” The association hired an environmental consultant and a lawyer, then alerted the county to questions that state and federal authorities had raised about Lucasfilm’s plan to restore a creek. Last month, the county’s Board of Supervisors decided to postpone a final vote on the project.

Marin Community Foundation, to develop affordable housing at Grady Ranch.

“George, being the great guy that he is, doesn’t want to build more housing for rich people since Marin is loaded with them,” Mr. Forster said.
it is a beautiful area... i don't blame him.

a quick in and out from the city too.

cuz i would never want to live in SF... in marin you get all the perfect weather and the beauty. :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

cuz i would never want to live in SF... in marin you get all the perfect weather and the beauty. :wow:

I'll stick with the east bay, I can't stand the sheer amount and particularly that brand of white people that is pervasive out there lol. Took my wife through sausalito once, and she was mad uncomfortable. The scenery is absolutely stunning though, I'll give it that.

stellarstella

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City

this!

I have a million dollar view at my place. Views of Mt Tamalpais, Richardson Bay, Belvedere, Mill Valley, houseboats, sailboats and the Golden Gate national Forest 10 ft away from my home. :wow:

Thats why these cacs want to gentrify marin city...they want this land back BAD :wow:
They aint getting all of us out tho. Im not going anywhere...they gonna have to drag me out of here :demonic:

stellarstella

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
I'll stick with the east bay, I can't stand the sheer amount and particularly that brand of white people that is pervasive out there lol. Took my wife through sausalito once, and she was mad uncomfortable. The scenery is absolutely stunning though, I'll give it that.

understood. I mostly grew up in the east bay (hayward, union city). Aint nothin like it, especially that arizmendi pizza on lakeshore :ohlawd:
theres a lot of money and resources in marin tho. i tell ppl all the time that if you get a real east bay (mostly oakland) cat in here, they'll clean up!

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
this!

I have a million dollar view at my place. Views of Mt Tamalpais, Richardson Bay, Belvedere, Mill Valley, houseboats, sailboats and the Golden Gate national Forest 10 ft away from my home. :wow:

Thats why these cacs want to gentrify marin city...they want this land back BAD :wow:
They aint getting all of us out tho. Im not going anywhere...they gonna have to drag me out of here :demonic:

:whew:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah it's definitely weird to just be walking around there amongst the cacs. I feel that, that's why I'd need to be rich enough to not give a fukk :jbhmm:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
understood. I mostly grew up in the east bay (hayward, union city). Aint nothin like it, especially that arizmendi pizza on lakeshore :ohlawd:
theres a lot of money and resources in marin tho. i tell ppl all the time that if you get a real east bay (mostly oakland) cat in here, they'll clean up!

I'm from oakland, but stay in berkeley now. We got Arizmendi's parent company, The Cheeseboard out here :ahh:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm from oakland, but stay in berkeley now. We got Arizmendi's parent company, The Cheeseboard out here :ahh:

:mjgrin:
( I don't like their slice personally but .. )

Yelp declares the best pizza in America is in the Bay Area (sorry, NYC)
Feb. 10, 2022
DSC01435_1.jpg

Cheese Board Pizza, Berkeley Photo by Jonathan L. on Yelp
Yelp dropped a list Tuesday ranking the best pizza in America — while simultaneously celebrating the made-up holiday National Pizza Day and trying to hire its inaugural “Chief Pizza Officer.”

All that hullabaloo is to say: Yelp decreed that the top-ranked pizza spot in the U.S. is Cheese Board Pizza in North Berkeley, beating out New York City’s uber-popular (and troubled) Prince Street Pizza.

The charms of the restaurant co-op are apparent for anyone who’s stepped into the perpetually long line: Crisp pizza dough topped with a rotating list of fresh, always vegetarian toppings, with the free green sauce, makes for a stellar combo.

music.jpg

Many Bay Area shops rank high on this list — which could be a testament to either Yelp’s pervasiveness in the bay, or its emergence as the new pizza capital of America. (It’s more than likely the former.)

Golden Boy and Little Star in San Francisco, as well as Zachary’s in Oakland, ranked in the top 20.

The Mercury News reported that Yelp picked out highly ranked shops around the country and ranked “those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews,” according to a company statement.

For what it’s worth, this ranking is more than likely just based on the sheer volume of good reviews. Cheese Board has more than 5,500 reviews; Prince Street has 4,100 — some of the restaurants ranked have fewer than 100.

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:
( I don't like their slice personally but .. )

Yelp declares the best pizza in America is in the Bay Area (sorry, NYC)
Feb. 10, 2022

1200x0.jpg

Cheese Board Pizza, Berkeley Photo by Jonathan L. on Yelp
Yelp dropped a list Tuesday ranking the best pizza in America — while simultaneously celebrating the made-up holiday National Pizza Day and trying to hire its inaugural “Chief Pizza Officer.”

All that hullabaloo is to say: Yelp decreed that the top-ranked pizza spot in the U.S. is Cheese Board Pizza in North Berkeley, beating out New York City’s uber-popular (and troubled) Prince Street Pizza.

The charms of the restaurant co-op are apparent for anyone who’s stepped into the perpetually long line: Crisp pizza dough topped with a rotating list of fresh, always vegetarian toppings, with the free green sauce, makes for a stellar combo.

Many Bay Area shops rank high on this list — which could be a testament to either Yelp’s pervasiveness in the bay, or its emergence as the new pizza capital of America. (It’s more than likely the former.)

Golden Boy and Little Star in San Francisco, as well as Zachary’s in Oakland, ranked in the top 20.

The Mercury News reported that Yelp picked out highly ranked shops around the country and ranked “those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews,” according to a company statement.

For what it’s worth, this ranking is more than likely just based on the sheer volume of good reviews. Cheese Board has more than 5,500 reviews; Prince Street has 4,100 — some of the restaurants ranked have fewer than 100.

:pachaha:

Yeah, some of their daily recipes can be hit or miss and you have to like that flatter style of slice to really appreciate them. I have had some bomb ass stuff from there though. Got a zachary's not too far from my house which isn't bad either.