The Hoff Twins (White twins from Cali that are respected in the hood)

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
lol i used to have to go out to san rafael for work twice a year and we'd eat at the outback steak house in marin city, i know exactly where those fools live.

it is crazy how close they are to sausalito tho, which as you said is retardidly wealthy.

i always said if i hit the lottery, i'd get a spot there. goat weather, close to get in and out of the city when you feel like it.

:ehh:

Marin city is a part of Sausalito. The yt folks just want to act like it’s separate bc all the black folk are here…

:francis:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Marin city is a part of Sausalito. The yt folks just want to act like it’s separate bc all the black folk are here…

:francis:

Marin-City-shooting.jpg

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yeah, the Bay hoods are spread everywhere

you also have East Palo Alto which is by rich ass Palo Alto

once you drive past Richmond and El Sobronte it take another 40 minutes to get to North Vallejo

Sausalito is like Lake Como and Venice put together

North Vallejo is not no 40 minutes from Richmond / El Sobrante :what: 20 mins with no traffic.. 15 if you are already on the freeway driving past hilltop. 40 maybe with parking lot slow moving 5 pm traffic.. you can go from north Vallejo to San Francisco driving the speed limit in 40 minutes

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Its weird how Cali, The Midwest and Southeast have smoother relationships with cacs but the East Coast and South remain firmly segregated with high racial tensions.

Obviously the South still has the history but i dunno about the East coast.

Maybe cuz its a hardened ethnic enclave and public transport keeps people from laying roots in certain neighborhoods :mjpls:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Its weird how Cali, The Midwest and Southeast have smoother relationships with cacs but the East Coast and South remain firmly segregated with high racial tensions.

:patrice: What's the difference between the South and Southeast?

Did you mean SouthWest?

stellarstella

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City

Obviously the South still has the history but i dunno about the East coast.

Maybe cuz its a hardened ethnic enclave and public transport keeps people from laying roots in certain neighborhoods :mjpls:

I have to disagree with you here. Sometimes the racism is overt here, but it’s mostly passive aggressive. It’s a lot of “throw stones and hide your hands”.

for example, where I live a cac teacher slapped a black special needs student and also put a pink wig on another black special needs student… she still has a job.

stellarstella

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
:russ: I swear they look like these twins who went to my high school and only hung out with black kids.. this shyt just ignorant /bummy af tho.. :hhh:
black Granny like I’m proud of em:francis:

they used her...Ms Hazel didn't know about the fukkery in the video. She was mad when she saw it :hubie: