The Hoff Twins (White twins from Cali that are respected in the hood)

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
New York nikkas let 69 rock out

And Cali /The bay had the precursor to 6ix9ine with V-Nasty.

As i said in the other thread... latinos and others might say the N word in other places but Cali/Nor Cal is the only place were cats act pourd that "we's all nikkas and call each other nikkas!". :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Looks like an early 2000s comedy Central pilot that never got picked up

I always look at dudes who carry themselves like this like they're corny as shyt.

I never get why you can't just have friends who are different without emulating everything about them

I guess it's different if you grow up in a place where you're the only white ppl but I bet if they grew up in an all Indian or Asian neighbourhood they wouldn't be copying those accents
All the white boys I knew who acted like this (Not the N word drops), were all maga converts in the trump era. shyt I witnessed in real life.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
And Cali /The bay had the precursor to 6ix9ine with V-Nasty.

As i said in the other thread... latinos and others might say the N word in other places but Cali/Nor Cal is the only place were cats act pourd that "we's all nikkas and call each other nikkas!". :mjlol:
This comment is flagrantly disingenuous.. NY coli posters are notorious for saying something to the extent of "are you going to walk up to them and tell them to stop saying the N word" when it comes to Latinos using the N word. I've never seen Bay Area coli posters justify other races using the word.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This comment is flagrantly disingenuous.. NY coli posters are notorious for saying something to the extent of "are you going to walk up to them and tell them to stop saying the N word" when it comes to Latinos using the N word. I've never seen Bay Area coli posters justify other races using the word.

:gucci:

Are you new here or blind? There were a few threads just over the past few days with bay area posters propping up south east Asian, folks who "speak the language of the hood" and use nikka because of the diversity in Cali.

There is a thread where a bay area poster is low key attacking foreign born black folks for the use of the N word... while giving passes to non blacks using it...

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: @ around 00:55 did he say his name was feezy?

:troll: Discord brehs know what I’m talking about