The Gym’s 2019 Summer Challenge: 12 Weeks

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@The ADD
So how much loose convo is allowed in here. Not trynna have the hawk to my neck like @ThiefyPoo was doin in the Starting Point thread. :lolbron::pachaha:

Yall ain't weighing in naked? I never weigh in with clothes on.i know my clothes are heavy.

?

I'm in my draws.

I just angle the camera to spare y'all from from my reflection. :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@The ADD
So how much loose convo is allowed in here. Not trynna have the hawk to my neck like @ThiefyPoo was doin in the Starting Point thread. :lolbron::pachaha:

?

I'm in my draws.

I just angle the camera to spare y'all from from my reflection. :heh:
Go in that thread and not be on topic brehs. Now that we got the initial check-ins in do as you please. The more the better. I'm going to need the distraction :sadcam:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2019-06-10-17-55-58.png
Screenshot-2019-06-10-17-55-36.png

My heart rate strap isn't working, not tracking my heart rate, but my watch still tracks GPS. So I just worked out without tracking my heart rate and caloric burn.

If you can't do what you want, do what you can.

So while heading south on the trail, it wasn't flooded due to no rain, but there's a point for about a mile where it was muddy as fukk. I was riding on the grass but then I had to get off and walk for about .30 of a mile. Upsetting but there's always problems with this trail and I continue to ride the same route :yeshrug: on the way back rather than ride down low where it was muddy I decided to ride up top where it leads to some train tracks. :banderas:

I felt like a boss, two people were walking their bikes through the mud and I rode right by them on the access road. You can see in the screenshot that second line adjacent to the other line.

Now that I know that I can shave 10 minutes off my time.

Boss moves.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So... This is my starting point 217.

Over the last 2 months ive been slimming down but i dont really have a "target goal". I just wanna look good. :laugh:

I'll add a "before" pic but i just wanna get some of this body fat down no matter what the scale says. But lets say im trying to get to 205
qygtjn.jpg

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Had to skip my workout today.

Yesterday as a finisher we did some trap bar farmer carries for about 110-120 yards.

Legs, glutes, lower back, traps, and forearms are burnt out.

Cant wait to do it again tho. Told my workout group that will have to do it on day 2 next time, not day 1.

Bout to whip up some Sausage, Eggs, and Cheese. Have a few almonds and mix some PNB n Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves for a snack.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I did a before shirtless pic we will see how my after goes and if I’m willing to post them :lupe:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
started a little late but I'm at 180 right now. gonna look to get down to 160 by the fourth of july.

I'm not fat, just have some chub so I'll probably start lifting alongside the cardio by next week.

real update (pic) by this sunday coming