The guy died in the most horrific way possible

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really feel bad for the kid. Couldn't imagine growing up knowing my father's body is stuck in a cave sealed up with concrete due to his own stupidity. shyt is embarrassing. Hope he didn't inherit his lack of intellect.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Definitely...the lack of intelligence at that age was just shocking.
Boggles the mind what made him think them bear nikkaz wasn't gonna crash on him eventually.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Boggles the mind what made him think them bear nikkaz wasn't gonna crash on him eventually.
Got too cocky...no...worse than that..he thought he had a rapport deep in bear country..no guns..no bear spray..just left himself and girlfriend so vulnerable...I can't even fathom it. I don't even trust certain gas stations without being ready..so if I'm around animals, it's almost time for war. My smith/Wesson knife..may need a double pump and some rifles for that type of situation. Bears are VERY FAST...lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not sure if I’m hearing correctly…but His name is John Jones, but the graphic right at the beginning says Josh Jones

How did they not catch this during editing? Lol
He's got a brother...they both went in..the brother got out...tried to pull him out several times but the cave was so tight and small, it was like wrapped around his body...super snug. 26 yrs old...he should of known better. It just don't make any sense. I rather be out in the African safari than anything close to that.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
A blue whale (or any type of whale) can't swallow a human because their throat is too small, they can only eat small fish. They also can't bite or chew. If you ended up inside the mouth of one they'd immediately spit you out.

There has never been any cases of a whale eating a human. It would be scary to end up face to face with one, but the chances of you dying from one is near zero.
I heard a couple of people got injured by the tail.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Got too cocky...no...worse than that..he thought he had a rapport deep in bear country..no guns..no bear spray..just left himself and girlfriend so vulnerable...I can't even fathom it. I don't even trust certain gas stations without being ready..so if I'm around animals, it's almost time for war. My smith/Wesson knife..may need a double pump and some rifles for that type of situation. Bears are VERY FAST...lol.

Horrific shyt.

"A rapport"

:mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It’s sad but why would you squeeze yourself into a tight space if you’re not positive you could get out? I don’t understand the fascination with exploring these types of caves.

If this is the same story I read before he thought he was in a different part of the cave that was tight but still accessible