The guy died in the most horrific way possible

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Are we just talking natural ways? Or like…. Murder

Cuz some of those videos from Mexico are just straight crazy

I can never hear that funky town song the same again and that one wasn’t even the worst

I do wonder if they could’ve just drugged the upside down man somehow. Gas or whatever. Something to knock him out so he’s not just…. Completely aware and suffering for hours. Or maybe they did try it
Is that when they flayed his fingers from the skin and made him eat it ?

The one that fukked me up was when they cut out the lung and heart out of a guy while he was alive and ate it in front of him while he was still conscious

I've never saw a whole lung breath outside the body before. Let me try to find it.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Are we just talking natural ways? Or like…. Murder

Cuz some of those videos from Mexico are just straight crazy

I can never hear that funky town song the same again and that one wasn’t even the worst

I do wonder if they could’ve just drugged the upside down man somehow. Gas or whatever. Something to knock him out so he’s not just…. Completely aware and suffering for hours. Or maybe they did try it
The worst video ever posted on the internet is that Funky Town torture video. :sadcam:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
No :what:

:patrice::lupe:
:feedme:
You posted in the thread :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A blue whale (or any type of whale) can't swallow a human because their throat is too small, they can only eat small fish. They also can't bite or chew. If you ended up inside the mouth of one they'd immediately spit you out.

There has never been any cases of a whale eating a human. It would be scary to end up face to face with one, but the chances of you dying from one is near zero.
I know they can't decimate it but the size would be absurd...you be Ant man.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I know they can't decimate it but the size would be absurd...you be Ant man.
True, just thought it was funny how you put them alongside those other dangerous animals. Whales are some of the most harmless animals on the planet despite their size.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
True, just thought it was funny how you put them alongside those other dangerous animals. Whales are some of the most harmless animals on the planet despite their size.
I've always been intrigued by what if deep sea divers just came upon a blue whale....something that makes dinosaurs look puny....

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
They could of called that damn story..."NO WAY OUT". This guy was upside down in that small ass cave...what a HORRIBLE way to die. Crazy ass stunts. Smarten the fukk up. Bungee jumping. Cave exploration. Camping around bears....wake up. That Grizzly Man story was fukked up too. That is NOT the way to die.
Grizzly Man brought that upon himself man.