The guy died in the most horrific way possible

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crawled to his death...crazy

White people doing dumb shyt n dying!

Ima gone head and pull up to this video...
Right. This the most unnecesary death i have ever seen. This is right up there with the dude who decided to go exploring
North Korea.

Literally everything about that hole in the ground said DO NOT ENTER and this fool kept going. Furthermore, he ought to be ashamed of himself for picking up such dangerous hobbies knowing damn well he has a wife and kids at home. :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Right. This the most unnecesary death i have ever seen. This is right up there with the dude who decided to go exploring
North Korea.

Literally everything about that hole in the ground said DO NOT ENTER and this fool kept going. Furthermore, he ought to be ashamed of himself for picking up such dangerous hobbies knowing damn well he has a wife and kids at home. :francis:
Dude was literally begging at the end.."I really don't want to be here" no kidding.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
North Korea.

They be bored, Bruh.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can find Dinosaur skeletons but he's stuck? Nuts.

They had to send a rescuer for the person rescuing the first rescuer. After that they decided :hubie:. Had I assessed that situation I wouldve lowered a shotgun down on a rope and gave him the option. Would you like being put out lf your misery before we seal this cave up?

Greed

Pro
Daps
Are we just talking natural ways? Or like…. Murder

Cuz some of those videos from Mexico are just straight crazy

I can never hear that funky town song the same again and that one wasn’t even the worst

I do wonder if they could’ve just drugged the upside down man somehow. Gas or whatever. Something to knock him out so he’s not just…. Completely aware and suffering for hours. Or maybe they did try it

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Are we just talking natural ways? Or like…. Murder

Cuz some of those videos from Mexico are just straight crazy

I can never hear that funky town song the same again and that one wasn’t even the worst

I do wonder if they could’ve just drugged the upside down man somehow. Gas or whatever. Something to knock him out so he’s not just…. Completely aware and suffering for hours. Or maybe they did try it

Might be a crime if they were to gas him :francis:

Sidebar but euthanasia should be legalized federally if it isnt already. They did dr kevorkian dirty

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I was thinking like being face to face with a blue whale should make you LOSE your mind...there so fukking huge..its like being coming across Galactus. No...there is no reason on earth why I should I ever be face to face with a Blue Whale, a Silverback, Grizzly bear, Jaguar, Tiger, Lion, Indian Cobra...I saw a fukking Cobra come out of toilet in India...wtf...a damn Tiger chasing down a motorcycle and almost got his ass.
A blue whale (or any type of whale) can't swallow a human because their throat is too small, they can only eat small fish. They also can't bite or chew. If you ended up inside the mouth of one they'd immediately spit you out.

There has never been any cases of a whale eating a human. It would be scary to end up face to face with one, but the chances of you dying from one is near zero.