The guy died in the most horrific way possible

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll raise you man trapped in suitcase by cac woman. @Thegospel

You can't troll me all you want. Just know that godly talk you do is to your God Satan. We both know that. You seem to be on the right track but you are heavily influenced by posters on here clearly. Be influenced by Jesus.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can't troll me all you want. Just know that godly talk you do is to your God Satan. We both know that. You seem to be on the right track but you are heavily influenced by posters on here clearly. Be influenced by Jesus.
I'm sorry that cac offends you but I'm talking about cacs and cacs gon cac.

Cac aka white man heavily influenced by the devil. You don't need to front line for them unless of course, you're a cac.

:manny:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry that cac offends you but I'm talking about cacs and cacs gon cac.
This response has nothing to do with what I posted in here or the other thread with you claiming you teach your children scripture that you don't follow coward.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This response has nothing to do with what I posted in here or the other thread with you claiming you teach your children scripture that you don't follow coward.
Now you're being nasty. Maybe it's you who needs to get in the word. :francis:

Don't start acting like a cac on me.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Those are funded expeditions I assume. Why bother to spend more money and time rescuing some trapped idiot when you can just seal the shyt up as his tomb and make it safer for anyone else who’s as dumb as he was

If that’s the Mormon dude from what I remember guy was fukked either way, basically he was at angle where all the blood pooled into his upper body. Can’t remember condition was but pulling him out meant death.

Plus while trying to save his dumb ass he went even deeper.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you're being nasty. Maybe it's you who needs to get in the word. :francis:

Don't start acting like a cac on me.
Calling you a coward is nasty? Go pray tonight and see who is right. And when you see your error don't apologize to me just go repent and stop being a COWARD

bnew

Veteran
Daps

full

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I think being eaten alive or something is worse. If it caved in he probably died instantly or suffocated. That’s actually kind of a peaceful way to go