The guy died in the most horrific way possible

Zime

Superstar
Daps
The story behind this is nightmare inducing. I think they attempted to pull him out and it resulted in him falling even lower :sadcam:
Yeah everything they did failed. Whenever it looked like they were making progress, something ended up having which made them go 10 steps back.
:francis:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Hisashi Ouchi Suffered History’s Worst Radiation Burns — Then Doctors Kept Him Alive For 83 Excruciating Days Against His Will

After a fateful accident at Japan’s Tokaimura nuclear power plant in 1999, Hisashi Ouchi lost most of his skin and began crying blood before his agony finally ended

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I gotta say of all the ways ive read, getting blasted with radiation (like from an atomic bomb) seems like the worst way to go

This is a true story and they fukked up the experiment because if a flat head screw driver. Homeboy got hit with radiation and it pretty much scrambled his DNA and he died a painful death in 25 days

There is other documentary videos on YouTube who break down the real

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I recall this

shyt I’m cool with an attempt at breaking my legs:yeshrug:
I was thinking like being face to face with a blue whale should make you LOSE your mind...there so fukking huge..its like being coming across Galactus. No...there is no reason on earth why I should I ever be face to face with a Blue Whale, a Silverback, Grizzly bear, Jaguar, Tiger, Lion, Indian Cobra...I saw a fukking Cobra come out of toilet in India...wtf...a damn Tiger chasing down a motorcycle and almost got his ass.