The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Ex-Detroit activist, 75, and her sister slain in Ghana

Two AAs killed based on their ETHNICITY in the 'motherland' because other Blacks thought they had no right to the land.

Meanwhile, Black immigrants can move in our hoods with no issues.

You can find stories like that everywhere how about that African from Burkina Faso vendor from the Bronx that got bumrushed and damn near beaten to death by a bunch of men amongst them African-American.

NYPD releases video of street vendor being beaten | Daily Mail Online

If you have visited any African country in your life. You would know that if you arrive there regardless of your race and have an American/EU passport you will get preferential treatment. Murders and mistreatment of foreigners from the Western world on the continent especially tourists from Western countries is not the norm and are outliers

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
There was a long thread on this video.

The men were Ricans and West Indians.

Try again.

Mom flees Congo war, loses son in Rogers Park: 'I didn't come here to bury my son'

We can do this shyt all day you sound like those white supremacists on social media pointing inter-racial crimes of violence Black on white crimes specifically to make a frivolous point. The main point is no American tourists regardless of race Black or white are getting killed or mistreated on the regular in Africa. I was in Ghana last two weeks and saw the love that African-Americans all over. When I was in TZ, same thing.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Where in this story does it say dude was murdered due to his ethnicity?

Black folks murdering Black folks due to proximity and poverty aint the same as Ghanians explicitly targeting elderly AA women for their land because they thought they had no claims to it due to their heritage.

It was a land dispute tho. She wasn't murdered for being AA. She could've been a foreign black person from the continent and they still would've murdered her. It's no different than what goes in some parts of South Africa. It's extreme tribalism.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Where in this story does it say dude was murdered due to his ethnicity?

Black folks murdering Black folks due to proximity and poverty aint the same as Ghanians explicitly targeting elderly AA women for their land because they thought they had no claims to it due to their heritage.

Alright bro you got it. You have been traveled to Africa extensively to come to the conclusion that Africans are just out there hunting down African-Americans and mistreating them because of their ethnicity. You are a disgusting and dangerous human being and worst of all you don't speak from experience. I don't know what Africans have done to you bro get some help.

There is ignorance and venom on both sides which I am willing to acknowledge but to somehow use an incident that happened to Ghana when everybody damn well knows that citizens of X Sub-Saharan African country damn near are deferential and give preferential treatment to Westerners regardless of race and yet paint a continent of a billion plus as anti-Black American so far as implying that they would commit murder is quite stupid and dangerous.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It was a land dispute tho. She wasn't murdered for being AA. She could've been a foreign black person from the continent and they still would've murdered her. It's no different than what goes in some parts of South Africa. It's extreme tribalism.

You just contradicted yourself multiple times, breh. THEY weren't killed for being AA but its tribalism? What does other foreign Blacks have to do with it? Thats a deflection to the original statement that ALL AAs have these great experiences in Africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
to come to the conclusion that Africans are just out there hunting down African-Americans and mistreating them because of their ethnicity.

And who said this? :gucci:

You were just in here bigging up a post acting like it NEVER happens. All that other stuff you typed is emotional nonsense built off strawmans.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
You just contradicted yourself multiple times, breh. THEY weren't killed for being AA but its tribalism? What does other foreign Blacks have to do with it? Thats a deflection to the original statement that ALL AAs have these great experiences in Africa.

I thought you were arguing that AA's are singled out for this type of treatment. I'm saying they aren't. I'd be just as vulnerable in Ghana as you is my point breh.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
There was a long thread on this video.

The men were Ricans and West Indians.

Try again.

We can play this game, Shall we!

Victim(who was murdered) and leaving behind wife and two daughters
6349775_1444883263.1715.jpg

Cousin of murdered victim

569542a8cc7bb.image.jpg

The story: We moaned his Death on instagram

GREENSBORO, N.C. -- The friends and family of murdered delivery driver Bakri Khidirhave one request for the fate of his accused killer -- that he get the death penalty.

About 30 of Khidir's friends and family packed a Guilford County courtroom Tuesday morning. For many of them, it was their first time seeing Jeremy Carter, the man accused in the murder, face-to-face.

"My whole body just shivered, seeing the killer of my cousin face-to-face," said Aowd Ali. "It just made me want to shed tears. It was pretty awful. An awful feeling."

The judge ruled to move the death penalty hearing for Carter until Feb. 29 at the earliest.

Carter is charged with first-degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm by a felon. Investigators say in Oct. 2015, Carter called in a fake delivery order to Olivia's Restaurant in Greensboro, then shot and killed the driver, Bakri Khidir, and stole the chicken wings.

Khidir leaves behind a wife and two children, who friends say have since returned to their home country of Sudan.

"She has to be with her family in order for her to get better," Ali said. "Whenever things like this happen, we all as a family, as a community, stick together and try to help one another. We will be at every court date until this thing is over. If this thing is not over, we will not stop coming."

Khidir's brother, Salah Mohamed, flew in from Sudan to be at Carter's court appearance.

"We need the death penalty," he said. "It would help everyone. If he's dead, he cannot kill again."

Sgt. Tommy Sluder with the Guilford County Sheriff's Office said they believe Carter acted alone in Khidir's murder and the only motivation they found was robbery. Sluder said the sheriff's department is still awaiting test results to see if the shell casings found on the scene match the gun that was later found in Carter's vehicle. Sluder said the firearm in question was reported stolen on Aug. 25, 2013, from a home in Greensboro

The suspect and Murder.

carter.jpg

56f019d0e8d1e.image.jpg

Family of slain Sudanese deliveryman wants death penalty for accused (Video)

Friends, family of Bakri Khidir seek death penalty for accused murderer

Prosecutors pursue death penalty in Greensboro delivery driver's death

Remembering the life of Bakri Khidir Muhammad

Did i hear anyone blame the entire AA community? Hardly. Guest what we know he does not represent your entire community. Many Sudanese worldwide whether within Sudan and abroad in various countries expressed their grief, I have not read one statement of blame of the AA community, we blamed this crime on the individual and not a entire group of people.

Cheers @Poitier

Last edited:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
And who said this? :gucci:

You were just in here bigging up a post acting like it NEVER happens. All that other stuff you typed is emotional nonsense built off strawmans.

Dude you are anti-African just admit it and full of hate and you try to bring forth any negative story whether in the US or abroad that would bolster your position. I am in Lagos right now I went out last night bunch of Black Americans and told me they were having a blast here and had been treated well. Get out with this bullshyt.

My point was that you can find stories like that everywhere if you look hard enough. I didn't say it NEVER happened I just agreed with the dude's overall premise of the post that I said "Bravo" to. You have a history of constant spewing virulent stuff toward African people on this board. Bro travel.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
You and those that agreed are insecure and this is a stupid point. Blacks around the world respected what African Americans did in America during and after slavery and were proud and inspired by it.
You and your type behave the opposite of that legacy. You create enemies where there are none. Most of you keyboard warriors are riding off other peoples accomplishments but are empty vessels with idiotic if not superficial talking points

Your post is clownish
We are one people!!
The victories are for all of us to share and we are as strong as our weakest link.
We continue as a group to push toward for all of us.
I'm sick of Mfs like you who are NOT AFrican American thinking you can come to OUR country and dictate who is and isn't African American and who is to benefit from OUR legacy.
The triumphs of African American DoS is for US ALL to celebrate.
Any person reading this thread and feels some sting of envy from African Americans celebrating and honoring our people, OUR culture, and OUR heritage was NEVER an ally of our ethnic group to began with.