The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I can't respect or take any CA that lives in the country of his/her former colonizer all while talking shyt about BAs seriously

I had one c*nt from Benin living in France claim BAs were all lazy criminals that made a mockery of "her" culture but used AAVE, stanned BA artists and got all mad when I mentioned prolly moving to Ghana because I didn't "consider countries like Benin and Togo"

Oh and she claimed Haitians had an inferior version of Vodun and didn't care if they were slaves or not :scust:
Yall gonna learn about these Coastal West Africans. The more we differentiate the better...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Haitian diaspora varies on the region. The biggest c00ns are the ones that are in Montreal. Them and the Boston Haitians look down on the Haitians in NYC and Miami because we apparently make Haitians "look bad." We are all family but you feel the regionalism at family reunions.
Yes, Boston Haitians are among the biggest c00ns. And tend to be the ones from the elite and ran away...

Like my friend's older cousin said. Me and him only mess with REAL Haitians who KNOW the struggle...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yes, Boston Haitians are among the biggest c00ns. And tend to be the ones from the elite and ran away...

Like my friend's older cousin said. Me and him only mess with REAL Haitians who KNOW the struggle...
Haitian brehs up here are nothing like the Florida and DMV brehs I know.
:mjpls:

Shout outs to letting arabs call you nikkas, brehs

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
AA's be caring more about africa than native Africans. If I'm not mistaken pan africanism is a Diasporan concept
:sas2:
It's so damn funny when Naijas big up Fela Kuti and try clowning on us

n 1969, Fela took the band to the United States where they spent 10 months in Los Angeles. While there, Fela discovered the Black Power movement through Sandra Smith (now Sandra Izsadore), a partisan of the Black Panther Party. The experience would heavily influence his music and political views.

They can't seem to accept the mutual contributions to our cultures, if c00ns took European and Chinese dikk out their mouth for once as well as cut the "Africans are tribalistic, we do it to everyone" bullshyt excuse that's partly responsible for the state of their fukked up countries and stop alienating diasporatic Blacks we'd all be better off

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I can't respect or take any CA that lives in the country of his/her former colonizer all while talking shyt about BAs seriously

I had one c*nt from Benin living in France claim BAs were all lazy criminals that made a mockery of "her" culture but used AAVE, stanned BA artists and got all mad when I mentioned prolly moving to Ghana because I didn't "consider countries like Benin and Togo"

Oh and she claimed Haitians had an inferior version of Vodun and didn't care if they were slaves or not :scust:

Yooo what's good with
boule nikkas & bougie heaux stanning France and French KKKulture? Thats one of my biggest red flags if I see a nikka talking about Paris this, French that I guarantee they ALWAYS be on some super saiyen c00n shyt
full

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yooo what's good with black folks stanning France and French KKKulture? Thats one of my biggest red flags if I see a nikka talking about Paris this, French that I guarantee they ALWAYS be on some super saiyen c00n shyt
full
Noticed this too...

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Yooo what's good with
boule nikkas & bougie heaux stanning France and French KKKulture? Thats one of my biggest red flags if I see a nikka talking about Paris this, French that I guarantee they ALWAYS be on some super saiyen c00n shyt
full
It's always rich Afric00ns from Francophone countries

A 2nd cousin of mine married into a Senegalese family and her husband is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet, came from a "poor" background (his words) and has nothing but love for AAs and Haitians as well as his family that lives over here, very humble people :wow:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
To play devils advocate though, I know not all Africans & Caribbean brehs/brehettes are on that BS. As AA's we also gotta understand that the white people in charge of immigration tend to bring "their kind" of black folks if ya get what I'm trynna say
:mjpls:

Of all the Africans trying to gain citizenship who do you think the good Ole boys ALLOW into this KKKountry.
:mjpls::mjpls:
What type of propaganda were they fed before they were ALLOWED to set up shop here
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Be willfully obtuse brehs

He tried to say it's just a Nigerian thing. I said no, it's an offset of colonization which affects your entire continent, North, South, East, and West. That you are all part of a global collective that places Black Americans at the bottom. You need me to spell anything else out for your simple ass?

LOL there is not collective, this is all in your imagination. There is no get together of Nigerians and let say Egyptians. The people that i am around rarely say anything about "black" Americans. Why should we, since your life really does not affect us personally.