The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Before I had the data on African/African American relations, I used to see @Poitier going at it with immigrants and think:

This nikka done lost his mind - we all black :dwillhuh:

But look at me now :wow:

I didn't think deeply about ethnicity before I joined this forum:ld:

Every thread had an African or island nikka saying a slick comments unchecked which made me :mindblown::pacspit:that folks weren't getting in their ass...2012 posters

Then I found out about nairaland and somalinet and realized this was a bigger cultural issue and we needed to mobilize :obama:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Im not against doing business in Africa either.... I set a few things up while in capetown :yeshrug: Every brother or sister I ran into there was nice and welcoming and didnt mind giving me the game on how things work there. I think we should focus on doing good business and the other shyt will take care of itself :ehh:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Be willfully obtuse brehs

He tried to say it's just a Nigerian thing. I said no, it's an offset of colonization which affects your entire continent, North, South, East, and West. That you are all part of a global collective that places Black Americans at the bottom. You need me to spell anything else out for your simple ass?

Places black americans at the bottom of what?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

Every thread had an African or island nikka saying a slick comments unchecked which made me :mindblown::pacspit:that folks weren't getting in their ass...2012 posters

Then I found out about nairaland and somalinet and realized this was a bigger cultural issue and we needed to mobilize :obama:

This is spot on. I never thought too much about it I was on some one blood type shyt but I keep noticing african and carribbean animosity towards us in IRL over shyt that shouldn't be that serious
:francis:
Yet they stay trynna ride AA wave, use our lingo, play our music etc.
:francis::francis:
But ain't nobody talking about holding us down with some dual citizenship.

Yet they expect us to bend over backwards for their personal comfort
:francis::francis::francis:

Actually, if anyone wants info on how to get legit properties and land in SA hit my pm (its cheap and totally affordable):ehh: when I visit west Africa i'll give yall the plug too :yeshrug: lets get some business done.

:wow::feedme:
Finna follow you

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Finna follow you
Go over there to handle (good) business, like they come here to handle business :yeshrug: Most niccas go over there and just wanna fukk all day but Im not on that.... Handle business and make friends along the way. I talk to this brother I met in SA EVERYDAY for hours:dame: on whatsapp lol thats my nicca:win:

Karb

Veteran
Daps

So all this time you been studying us, planning, strategizing dating our women to get intel :ohhh:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This is spot on. I never thought too much about it I was on some one blood type shyt but I keep noticing african and carribbean animosity towards us in IRL over shyt that shouldn't be that serious
:francis:
Yet they stay trynna ride AA wave, use our lingo, play our music etc.
:francis::francis:
But ain't nobody talking about holding us down with some dual citizenship.

Yet they expect us to bend over backwards for their personal comfort
:francis::francis::francis:

:wow::feedme:
Finna follow you

You AA have been trying to ride our wave the past 2-3 years now. Wearing dashikis, bumping our music, sudden renewed interest in pan-Africanism to connect with us. :russ: