The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Jamaicans and Somalis initiate diaspora wars at a far greater frequency than AAs :mjlol:

The fact Haitians aren't in large numbers makes shyt like this detestable, no?

JAMAICA-IMMIGRATION-Haitian refugees sent back home
Bahamas detains more than 100 illegal Haitian immigrants<br />

real xenophobia :mjcry:
nope.

any i see nothing wrong with what the Jamaican government did; there was nothing illegal or excessively cruel done

every knows the Bahamas doesn't like Haitians coming to their shores

none of this has to do with AAs and Nigerians starting most of these pointless debates; neither groups have any real reason to dislike each other

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
"African immigrants are an example of what Black America could be".....no thank you i'll keep my culture over ANY immigrants culture :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Issa Rae is culturally AA

If you were familiar with said African culture you wish to be accepted by you could probably go film in Africa
:martin:
You can film anywhere you have the money to go make the product at. If Migos can do a Concert in Nigeria not sure why cats would assume Nigerian wouldn't let AAs make a movie there. The issue is simply that AA's arent going in droves to do business in Africa, some by choice others don't have the means. I strongly doubt any nation will turn away an AA trying to do business.

ASAP ferg aint even a big name and he was welcomed in Liberia no issue.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Her last name is clearly African.

And most half-fricans i knew growing up usually felt close with their African side than AA.

none of that changes the fact that her mother is from Louisiana and she grew up in the States

according to #AAGANG rules she's AA so son's comment is stupid

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You can film anywhere you have the money to go make the product at. If Migos can do a Concert in Nigeria not sure why cats would assume Nigerian wouldn't let AAs make a movie there. The issue is simply that AA's arent going in droves to do business in Africa, some by choice others don't have the means. I strongly doubt any nation will turn away an AA trying to do business.
Also right.
And the Rae Sremmurd nikka Swae Lee also becoming a megastar in Africa, him and French been in and out of that market for months.

Really that whole original post was just a huge reach.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
`
nope.

any i see nothing wrong with what the Jamaican government did; there was nothing illegal or excessively cruel done

every knows the Bahamas doesn't like Haitians coming to their shores

none of this has to do with AAs and Nigerians starting most of these pointless debates; neither groups have any real reason to dislike each other

of course the Jamaican doesn't see what the Jamaican government did as wrong or xenophobic nor thinks his people spark most of the nonsense on the web

agree to disagree

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
`

of course the Jamaican doesn't see what the Jamaican government did as wrong or xenophobic nor thinks his people spark most of the nonsense on the web

agree to disagree
i'm right and you're wrong :yeshrug:
Jamaican government broke no international laws. go on any social media platform where there are these debates and its mostly AAs vs Nigerians