The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So you're confirming what I've been saying.

Real xenophobia like Haiti vs DR is "much more" than grade school name calling? :patrice:

And what about Haitian mistreatment in the greater Caribbean like for example Jamaica? :ohhh:
Last i check Nigeria and African America didn't have any wars

i don't know anything about Haitians being in Jamaica in any significant numbers...i

my point is these online debates would be greatly reduced if you take out Nigerians and AAs.

@m0rninggl0ry i'm very much black

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjlol:
give it up

So now AA history is West African history, when you literally spent all day talking that "us vs them" "they genetically c00ns" stuff.
:mjlol:
Deflections, straw men, goalposts moving, and overall stupidity. :snoop:

That Afric00n cognitive dissonance is a mufukka :whew:

Get the last word and keep it moving you stupid little peanut head nikka :pachaha:

Our conversations are done :hubie:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Last i check Nigeria and African America didn't have any wars

i don't know anything about Haitians being in Jamaica in any significant numbers...i

my point is these online debates would be greatly reduced if you take out Nigerians and AAs.

@m0rninggl0ry i'm very much black

Jamaicans and Somalis initiate diaspora wars at a far greater frequency than AAs :mjlol:

The fact Haitians aren't in large numbers makes shyt like this detestable, no?

JAMAICA-IMMIGRATION-Haitian refugees sent back home
Bahamas detains more than 100 illegal Haitian immigrants<br />

real xenophobia :mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Interesting. I have family members in the NOI that are trying to make me join because they claim "I have so much knowledge and can be useful.":heh:

I have a radical ass older NOI cousin. :heh:

NOI of today is much diff than that of the Past IMO. I donate to what they are doing in ATL, but sometimes they get a little "religious fanatic" like when it comes to Farrakhan so I just send money to em.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
NOI of today is much diff than that of the Past IMO. I donate to what they are doing in ATL, but sometimes they get a little "religious fanatic" like when it comes to Farrakhan so I just send money to em.

I keep trying to tell my cousin and uncle that Islam is NOT for me...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I clearly said there was overlap

That said there are plenty of folks from Africa who have phenotypes that are so fringe we can tell they not from here

And you got Africans committing xenophobic attacks on Africans who come from countries bordering them who look much more like them than any AA dos to your average African but you think it somehow absurd we can distinguish many of you?:patrice:

the only real identifier for bordering nations is seeing someones name which would indicate their ethnicity.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I keep trying to tell my cousin and uncle that Islam is NOT for me...

lol NOI is closer to something like Buddism or some East Asian belief systems than Islam. It's really a mix of a lot of stuff. The concepts are interesting, but black people in general have a tendency to looking at "leaders" as infallible. Farrakhan and Elijah literally "brought people from the dead", so I get why some members are so grateful of them, but it gets creepy at times.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Deflections, straw men, goalposts moving, and overall stupidity. :snoop:

That Afric00n cognitive dissonance is a mufukka :whew:

Get the last word and keep it moving you stupid little peanut head nikka :pachaha:

Our conversations are done :hubie:
holla at me when you buy your Megabus ticket to go take over Africa.
:mjlol::lolbron:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
lol NOI is closer to something like Buddism or some East Asian belief systems than Islam. It's really a mix of a lot of stuff. The concepts are interesting, but black people in general have a tendency to looking at "leaders" as infallible. Farrakhan and Elijah literally "brought people from the dead", so I get why some members are so grateful of them, but it gets creepy at times.
Its BEYOND creepy...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol naw, @Poitier was just referencing some things we noticed people say in regards to AA's and Gullah people.

Anyway I see there's alot of fukkery in here I gotta catch up to.
:mjgrin:

I find it very annoying and retarded when people try and seperate the Gullah from AAs when the Gullah have more in common with "mainstream AAs" near them than Islanders/Africans just not AAs in other areas like in the West or Northeast obviously.