The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When somebody finally asks: What's the difference between African immigrants and similarly credentialed African Americans? :jbhmm:

It's gonna be some Cirque Du Soleil level mental gymnastics used to try and justify the preferential treatment :whew:

Yeah, I find it odd folks pretend there aren't tons of accomplished AA students or educated AA professionals...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never knew Africans and African Americans that didn't actually get along given time.
Its those thatve never interacted on that bullshyt

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Because foreigner blacks eventually assimilate and eventually breed out their ethincity if they inter-marry into the greater American population...

my point is how do they assimilate into the larger "black-afram" population if aframs despised their appropriation of afram culture(s)/latching on to afram movements? The answer is simply that aframs saw/see them as fellow blacks and welcomed them in with open arms.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
my point is how do they assimilate into the larger "black-afram" population if aframs despised their appropriation of afram culture(s)/latching on to afram movements? The answer is simply that aframs saw/see them as fellow blacks and welcomed them in with open arms.
This^^^

Lol @ anyone implying AA's are xenophobic when the system we've been indoctrinated under the last 400 years basically prevented this on any serious level.
:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This^^^

Lol @ anyone implying AA's are xenophobic when the system we've been indoctrinated under the last 400 years basically prevented this on any serious level.
:russ:

Lol i stated AAs arent in the position to be xenophobic to black immigrants and even if they were black immigrants are such a small number it wouldnt yield any tangible results that would be impactful to AA life in general and dudes wanted to debate.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol i stated AAs arent in the position to be xenophobic to black immigrants and even if they were black immigrants are such a small number it wouldnt yield any tangible results that would be impactful to AA life in general and dudes wanted to debate.

He is talking the system of race.

You were arguing that AAs didn't have the agency to attack immigrants.

Not the same bro.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's quite easy to assimilate into aa culture

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Lol i stated AAs arent in the position to be xenophobic to black immigrants

stop it:hhh:

and even if they were black immigrants are such a small number it wouldnt yield any tangible results that would be impactful to AA life in general and dudes wanted to debate.

black immigrants are numerous in the North East. Afram's simply are a welcoming people to fellow, foreign blacks

t1579582-41.jpg

B2-Angela-and-Stokey-001-1024x678.jpg

one-sheet-movie-poster-advertises-the-documentary-the-last-poets-picture-id162523290

jungle-type-drum-being-played-by-drummer-of-dizzy-gillespies-band-he-beats-on-the-drum-with-his-hands-instead-of-a-drum-sticks-0.jpeg

1200px-Miriam_Makeba10.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Stop What.

this

Lol i stated AAs arent in the position to be xenophobic to black immigrants

lol your Post doesn't debunk anything I stated.
:manny:

that was just a wrap up of what I've already stated