The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
like i keep saying this is mostly a Nigerian vs AA thing

no one made that claim.

Haiti vs DR is much more than "they're different so we don't like them" issue.

Funny thing is that both countries are really more alike than either would admit.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What school system on this planet teaches about Systematic White supremacy in other countries? A system that ALL non white people live under.

Students period in grade school learn about the history of the nation they are in. West Africans may learn about Slavery but they would more than likely learn about Slavery from the perspective of how it impacted their nation, the same way in America it is taught from how it impacted America, hence why you are ignorant to how systematic white supremacy works in Africa thus you writing off every African as a "c00n".

Nah.

This is about west Africans teaching African American history to west Africans (Which is essentially the teaching of their own history). This is not about teaching "Systematic White Supremacy" specifically.

That's a straw man argument

And this "it's not just us, what about them??" argument is weak. It's that total lack of responsibility and/or disinterest that I'm criticizing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah.

This is about west Africans teaching African American history to west Africans (Which is essentially the teaching of their own history). This is not about teaching "Systematic White Supremacy" specifically.

That's a straw man argument

And this "it's not just us, what about them??" argument is weak. It's that total lack of responsibility and/or disinterest that I'm criticizing.
:mjlol:
give it up

So now AA history is West African history, when you literally spent all day talking that "us vs them" "they genetically c00ns" stuff.
:mjlol:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Black Immigrants are welcomed because nobody knows someone is an Immigrant until they are asked. If someone is cool they are accepted. That still does not show an example of an avenue that AAs control where they could be Xenophobic in a manner that would prove positive.

The simply fact that we are discussing being Xenophobic to a tiny minority that controls nothing is laughable. The Avg AA doesn't spend their time thinking about Black Immigrants because the numbers are too insignificant and in America a N*gga is a N*gga.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: You said so many times. Aren't you Nation of Islam?
:mjlol: hell nah.

I studied Elijah Muhammads teachings and think he had a few good ideals that could be applied today in America but I`m not NOI. I'm just well versed in the history :ehh:

Much of my Ancestors and even my mother until she was like 5 were Muslim though :ehh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
no one made that claim.

Haiti vs DR is much more than "they're different so we don't like them" issue.

So you're confirming what I've been saying.

Real xenophobia like Haiti vs DR is "much more" than grade school name calling? :patrice:

And what about Haitian mistreatment in the greater Caribbean like for example Jamaica? :ohhh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of the "I can spot an African" thing.

I20 is Liberian and literally nobody knows besides Liberians that know his family
:russ:
i20_self.jpg

at-the-vision-night-club-in-atlanta-ga-picture-id74707821

I clearly said there was overlap

That said there are plenty of folks from Africa who have phenotypes that are so fringe we can tell they not from here

And you got Africans committing xenophobic attacks on Africans who come from countries bordering them who look much more like them than any AA dos to your average African but you think it somehow absurd we can distinguish many of you?:patrice:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol: hell nah.

I studied Elijah Muhammads teachings and think he had a few good ideals that could be applied today in America but I`m not NOI. I'm just well versed in the history :ehh:

Much of my Ancestors and even my mother until she was like 5 were Muslim though :ehh:
Interesting. I have family members in the NOI that are trying to make me join because they claim "I have so much knowledge and can be useful.":heh:

I have a radical ass older NOI cousin. :heh: