The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The ones the thread is about or are you trying to get off topic to deflect from what your brothers and sisters said? :leon:

@im_sleep the Gullah not AA, they're African :troll:

And they are my "brother and sister" how?

If you took a DNA test those people would probably be closer related to you than they are me.
:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What am I denying? Are you saying Black Immigrants dominating the NE makes a case for AA to be Xenophobic? If the Numbers are on the Immigrants side like you are saying how is that going to work out?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I said black immigrants are densely populated in that area of America NOT that they outnumber AAs.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say AA are xenophobic but to say they are just accepting of everyone with opens arms is fukkin false :russ:

Maybe this might hold weight with the more liberal folks, but the avg brotha or sista doesn't really care about immigrants:ld:

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing either it's just an obsetvation :yeshrug:everybody looks out for their own group first.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I said black immigrants are densely populated in that area of America NOT that they outnumber AAs.

If I put 4 Red Balls in the Left Side of a box and 1 black ball, and put 1 red ball on the right side of the box and 20 black balls, there are still more black balls than red in the box.

Once again you can't tell me the positive gains that would come from AA xenophobia towards Black Immigrants yet you want to use examples of South Africa when AAs DO NOT fit that Use case.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I wouldn't say AA are xenophobic but to say they are just accepting of everyone with opens arms is fukkin false :russ:

Maybe this might hold weight with the more liberal folks, but the avg brotha or sista doesn't really care about immigrants:ld:

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing either it's just an obsetvation :yeshrug: every body talks shyt about other groups everybody looks out for their own group first.
AAs are not burning down foreigners shops. Compared to other groups yes we are the least.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing either it's just an obsetvation :yeshrug: every body talks shyt about other groups everybody looks out for their own group first.

AAs have no reason to be Xenophobic, AAs accept White people into their circles for Christ Sake. Blacks in South Africa are not in the same position as AAs hence you can not use their reason for Xenophobia as to why AAs could be Xenophobic if they wanted. Literally makes no sense.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If I put 4 Red Balls in the Left Side of a box and 1 black ball, and put 1 red ball on the right side of the box and 20 black balls, there are still more black balls than red in the box.

Once again you can't tell me the positive gains that would come from AA xenophobia towards Black Immigrants yet you want to use examples of South Africa when AAs DO NOT fit that Use case.

I already gave you a bunch of examples and being xenophobic is not about being logical. This is getting tiring...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Almost half of NYC black population alone are black immigrants and their kids breh(myself included).

50% of a Minority still doesn't negate that at a national scale Black Immigrants are insignificant. There are a ton of Nigerians in Houston TX, does that mean Nigerians make a large impact in San Antonio?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I already gave you a bunch of examples and being xenophobic is not about being logical. This is getting tiring...

One NOI article that has nothing to do with anything is your example of "a bunch of examples"?

Please don't carrier that behavior to college because your professors will tear your arguments apart.
:mjlol:

On the Coli you can simply refuse to acknowledge your wrong, but in College them mofos will just give you an F :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fobs are easy to spot

But even I can't really spot an african right away unless they are part of a tribe with very distinct features.

My girl is an AA from a small town in GA, people think she's West African and think I`m just a mofo from Decatur GA.

IDK why these dudes are on here flexing like this. While there are some African ethnic groups with distinctive features, I can find people all over the south who look exactly like my 100% West African Family members.