The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Afram intellectuals =/= the average Afram :comeon:

Nobody denied AA contributions to pan-africanism and anti-colonialism.

dudes don't want to be honest. Outside of the Raymond cat I respect all of the AA brehs in this thread even when they disagree, but dudes gotta be honest with themselves.

Dudes are calling me a damn Immigrant yet I was born in America, yet would trip of I hit em with a Snoop Dogg "Y'all Aint got no Love for Me" rant and said eff everyone.

I`m an American, I don't give a damn about the country lines created in Africa because my people existed before all of that, so I can care less when dudes try to use Liberia being a sh*thole against my like I care as if Americans aren't the reason for that puppet state being in the condition it's in.

At the end of the day if someone ain't trying to build I can careless about em even if they are from my same ethnic group, tribe, clan, or country.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Nobody came for AA's in this thread. :comeon:

Y'all using this thread to rally the troops. :gucci:

The Africans here are all level headed. Especially me and @CashmereEsquire

We come in peace :hubie:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nobody came for AA's in this thread. :comeon:

Y'all using this thread to rally the troops. :gucci:

The Africans here are all level headed. Especially me and @CashmereEsquire

We come in peace :hubie:

I`m an American :manny:

Nationality is not Ethnicity.

Theres no "I come in peace", I simply use logic, if dudes don't want to use logic then they can go do their own thing :manny:

Doesn't matter if I was born in China, I`m still gonna do what I gotta do to eat. :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Since our Island brehs think they aren't tribalistic, xenophobic or some of the biggest causers of diaspora war on the net

How about we change this topic to the treatment of Haitian immigrants to the greater Caribbean? :leon:

Getting flamed as a child :hula: getting robbed, set on fire or lynched and having your citizenship stripped and businesses razed

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There is nothing to debate.

Claim to not Care about Africa yet continue to make threads about the continent brehs.

You sound like a side baby who is sad his dad doesn't love him.

:mjlol:

With this post you've exposed yourself as a certified Afric00n :francis:

I'll expose you all in due time :youngsabo: