rosamund pike
Rosamund-Pike-Bikini-Photos:-2014-Hawaii--02.jpg

Rosamund-Pike.jpg

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Amy is an evil mastermind! :wow: I don't get why the hell she's so desperate to keep/ruin Nick in the first place though? Girl, you didn't have to fake your own disappearance. Divorce him, take the house, take the bar, take his kid, sue him for child support while he's broke and take yourself back to New York :blessed:Let's see how much his 20-something year old chick loves him when it's on her to support his broke ass :pachaha:

Amy doing way too much with the framing and murder, can't co-sign that :whoa:

Daps
Amy is an evil mastermind! :wow: I don't get why the hell she's so desperate to keep/ruin Nick in the first place though? Girl, you didn't have to fake your own disappearance. Divorce him, take the house, take the bar, take his kid, sue him for child support while he's broke and take yourself back to New York :blessed:Let's see how much his 20-something year old chick loves him when it's on her to support his broke ass :pachaha:

Amy doing way too much with the framing and murder, can't co-sign that :whoa:

The crazier she got, the sexier she got :ohlawd:

By the end of the movie my draws was wet :ahh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched it earlier, liked it. I kinda got the vibe that Affleck's character eventually really kills her, after the movie is over. I might be off but that's just how I felt....the fact that the initial fake injury was a head wound, and the movie starts with Affleck saying he wants to unspool her brains....the fact that she lied in the journal about him pushing her, and he really does push her towards the end of the movie, shyt like that.

I'm not saying that's what is presented, I'm just saying the vibe I got.

Fred.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Watched it earlier, liked it. I kinda got the vibe that Affleck's character eventually really kills her, after the movie is over. I might be off but that's just how I felt....the fact that the initial fake injury was a head wound, and the movie starts with Affleck saying he wants to unspool her brains....the fact that she lied in the journal about him pushing her, and he really does push her towards the end of the movie, shyt like that.

I'm not saying that's what is presented, I'm just saying the vibe I got.

Fred.
yo..didn't it feel like something out of desperate housewives in parts? it was entertaining but nothing cinematic worthy!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
got a real mullholland drive vibe from this movie. the somewhat cheesy dialogue, the dreamy feel, the creepy music. really dope movie. shyt had me intrigued the entire way.