The "Gone Girl" Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was like a #GMB PSA :mjlol:
When I read Gone Girl and watched the movie I was disgusted on some :scust: fukk this sick ass author

Then I read Sharp Objects and it hit me that Gillian Flynn writes about all the super fukked up elements of white women that you're not supposed to address out loud. And she's effective at it because while you're :dahell::scust:youre still watching or turning the pages like :wtf:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If life is a horror movie

This is a horror flick....Fincher was on his A-game when he directed this.
She was a damsel in distress till she wasn't

He was prince charming until he wasn't

He went looking for a Manhattan socialite and brought her back to Missouri, she agreed, even though she won't admit that what she wanted.

The only satisfaction I get is while she binge eating in the Ozark is somebody had to remind her just because you were a child star and wrote for a new York magazine, that don't make you smart.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I read Gone Girl and watched the movie I was disgusted on some :scust: fukk this sick ass author

Then I read Sharp Objects and it hit me that Gillian Flynn writes about all the super fukked up elements of white women that you're not supposed to address out loud. And she's effective at it because while you're :dahell::scust:youre still watching or turning the pages like :wtf:
I've been meaning to read the book

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Rewatched this last night... the last real Fincher movie since he decided to let Netflix ruin him. (not counting TV shows he's been involved in)

NPH's death scene is one of the greatest in film history. Incredible. Perfect score from Reznor & Ross.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

i dont read much, but you aint lying about sharp objects. that series had me fukked up :whoa: