The "Gone Girl" Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
wow Tyler Perry was awesome in this, damn you Fincher for making me like Tyler Perry

bart-simpson-not-impressed.gif

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That ending was weak as fukk

I needed some kinda payoff after watching this shyt for 2 and 1/2 hours and we got nothing :snoop:
I guess they tried to make it realistic considering there is no payoff in the real world sometimes.

There are somethings I dont get tho. She said she got hit in the head and kidnapped, well where is the head wound and where did all that blood come from? She also told the cops to check the cameras in desi's house, well wouldn't they see her and desi roll up days after the supposed kidnapping like its all good? Those feds would have locked her ass up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We are supposed to believe that the Feds would see it as an open and shut case. Maybe they would, we know how the Feds and police in general are. I thought the movie was pretty good. First, Fincher is just unreal. Some of these shots brehs :banderas:

The acting was real good too. Affleck ore than held his own. He's gotten so much better over the years. I completely bought his character and motivations. Pike was unbelievable. The girl who played the sister was very good as well. I even liked Tyler Perry.

Yes, I did think the ending got a little over-the-top especially when she rolls right in the yard, covered in blood, all the cameras around.. I was like "Ok, this is getting a little too out there" but it worked.
It didn't negatively affect the overall themes presented to us.

I was concerned when it started and we were "treated" to that terrible back and forth when they first met. As the movie went on you understand that it's her diary so everything is supposed to sound like fairytale bullshyt but my god, that scene at the party where they first met had me close to shutting it off :pachaha:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Just finished the movie. It just proved two things we all already knew.

1. Women have too much power in the world

2. Book smarts don't equal street smarts (she had none and got finessed)

Women have had all the power since the beginning of time...Adam and Eve is fukked up ain't it :pachaha:

And yea she got worked by them rednecks. She underestimated that shyt like crazy.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this last night. So where does Amy rank in pantheon of fictional female psychos?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loved the movie. Is there going to be a 2nd one?

thats what i was wondering, with the very last moment of him looking down at her while they was in bed. I'd welcome it because this was so good, but i dont want the best things of this movie to be ruined with a bad sequel

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
thats what i was wondering, with the very last moment of him looking down at her while they was in bed. I'd welcome it because this was so good, but i dont want the best things of this movie to be ruined with a bad sequel
Thats why i thought there would be a part 2. Maybe one that shows what happens the second time around. I agree if the best parts are ruined dont even bother.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching. Ending kinda sucked. Kind of a let down to me, but overall good movie. If she didn't get jacked, I wonder what her plan was. Was the chick just gonna live like some white trash the rest of her life?

Daps
Finished watching yesterday :mjcry:

Damn good movie brehs, FIncher is a genius.

And for some reason, the crazier this bytch got :merchant:

The harder my willy became :shaq: