The "Gone Girl" Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
So I couldn't stop thinking about this movie and saw it again this afternoon. Two things stood out to me

1 - the ominous as fukk music/sounds that were playing when Desi first takes Amy to his private lake house. Audience is supposed to think she's in danger at this point but he's the one that ends up with his throat slit. Something was "off" and eerie about that house but I don't think anyone was expecting shyt to play out like THAT

2 - the clue Nick kept in the box from the year prior he couldn't solve. Probably nothing but I'm curious if the book touches on that more. Gonna go pick that shyt up soon

:salute: to David Fincher and the original lady that wrote the book

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I went yesterday to finally see it

:what: what a fukkin c*nt....

The movie was long but it kept me intrigued the whole way through. SMH @ this dumb bytch even tryin to hang out with the Trailer Trash when you're in hiding. She got what she deserved though being that f*ckin stupid :umad:

I liked Tyler Perry's role too though rather short.

Ben Affleck was good, but what a f*ckin dumb ass. Rule #1, don't cheat on your wife in the same County, especially if she funding your Bar and you know how neurotic you sense she already is... :ufdup:

Why did I wanna f*ck his sister though? :ld: :ehh::youngsabo:

I can understand why people didn't like the ending because of how climactic the last 20-25 min were following Neil's demise :WTFFace: and that c*nt driving back home like she was the victim :pacspit:.

I gave it 8/10. I wasn't thrilled with how it ended, but in a way, the ending almost makes a lot of sense :manny:

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
finally watched it :wow:

just mind blowing, i was praying the whole film that Tyler Perry would save him :mjcry:

Barney turned into the ultimate simp :mjlol:

she will get a golden globe off that performance

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this my 10th time going in to d/l
this dont work im hittin up the african cat on Jerome Ave

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Just saw this movie. My thoughts:

Movie started:manny:

Then started to hit its stride and then we find out what's going on:whoo:

the anticipation of the husband either going to jail or getting off had me like:whoo::whoo:

:why:THEN THE ROBBERY HAPPENED. I was thinking why the hell are you hanging with these people goin golfing and watching TV n shyt. what kinda dumb shyt

Then that Duugie Houser Scene happened.:mindblown::rudy::comeon:

But Kmowing that there is people out there like that, got me scared of these hoes brehs:sadcam::lupe:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
saw it today..l..great great movie...I don't think i've ever said "this bytch is crazy" so much in my entire life....the ending pissed me the fukk off...can't believe this bytch essentially...won...after everything she did...to everyone....she still won in the end....crazy fukkin bytch...
I echo this sentiment. The ending had me legit heated. But I will say this. This film was a thriller in every sense of the word.