The GOAT Black Comic Book Superhero

Which Black Comic Superhero is the GOAT??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Most of the best ones are already on the list..It's always cool to name drop others, but it's funny when it's prefaced with "I can't believe ____ ain't on the list.

Really? Some of the names being dropped are :trash: compared to Panther, Storm, Cage, etc.

I mean the OP could've put 30 names in the poll, but it'd be a waste of time for the one vote it would get.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Most of the best ones are already on the list..It's always cool to name drop others, but it's funny when it's prefaced with "I can't believe ____ ain't on the list.

Really? Some of the names being dropped are :trash: compared to Panther, Storm, Cage, etc.

I mean the OP could've put 30 names in the poll, but it'd be a waste of time for the one vote it would get.

EXACTLY.

When we're talking about GOAT we're talking Creme De La Creme. The highest of black excellence. It would be like making a poll on the GOAT rappers and people throwing out names like Pimp C, Jeru The Damaja, and Khujo Goodie. Are they all dope rappers? Yes. Are they GOAT quality candidates? NO

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
blackdynamite2.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of surprised more people aren't rocking with John Stewart as he was extremely popular (rightfully so) coming off the classic Justice League animated show. I remember people being mad at the Live Action film saying that they turned "Green Lantern white" not even knowing about how Hal Jordan is the OG Green Lantern

In the comics they stayed shytting on John Stewart for the longest time. It's almost as if DC was annoyed by how popular the character had become and they did everything they could to knock him down the totem pole. A lot of comic book fans be mad as fukk if you point out that John Stewart is arguably more popular than Hal Jordan.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well all those characters you mentioned actually have had solo books storm is a team player

Storm is nothing without the X-Men which she's currently wallpaper status

Didn't one of the Marvel editors recently say in an interview that they're not trying a Storm solo because her mini series all sold poorly?

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Whoa hold up... I like John Stewart he's the truth but Green Lantern has always and will forever be Hal Jordan.
I can't even front on Hal like that.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa hold up... I like John Stewart he's the truth but Green Lantern has always and will forever be Hal Jordan.
I can't even front on Hal like that.

There isn't a single one of the Lanterns that you can say is THE Green Lantern. They've all had their dope runs and they all have their fanbases. John was just the most popular for a while because of the JLA cartoon.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
In the comics they stayed shytting on John Stewart for the longest time. It's almost as if DC was annoyed by how popular the character had become and they did everything they could to knock him down the totem pole. A lot of comic book fans be mad as fukk if you point out that John Stewart is arguably more popular than Hal Jordan.

Yea the best thing that ever happened to that character was his epic run on the show

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:At King of all sidekicks. That's like Vegeta calling himself Prince Of All Saiyans yet always coming in second to Goku

Except that Grayson actually did surpass Bruce in one respect. Grayson evolved into becoming a better leader than Bruce.

Grayson also successfully moved one and established his own identity outside of just being Batman's sidekick.

Vegeta never surpassed Goku in anything besides the amount of beating he took.