The Game Awards 2022 December 8th 730pm EST -Are you Excited yet?-

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Don't know how you can win game of the year for a game with such a nonsensical story. There is literally no plot. Just a social media/meme juggernaut. This had no business beating GOW
Tell us u got washed by Soldier of Godrick without telling us you got washed by Soldier of Godrick brehs:umad:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Tell us u got washed by Soldier of Godrick without telling us you got washed by Soldier of Godrick brehs:umad:
I been the Elden Lord:childplease: :camby:

Got that Ranni ending
ranni-waifu.gif

Just felt relief, No enjoyment when I was done:russ:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Don't know how you can win game of the year for a game with such a nonsensical story. There is literally no plot. Just a social media/meme juggernaut. This had no business beating GOW
I agree but the media etc been sucking off ER since it was announced. Not surprised
Oh well

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game has plenty of story and plot. It’s just not delivered in cutscenes. You uncover the story through your own actions and activities. Kinda like a GAME is supposed to work.

Last edited: