Daps
  • Hades 2
  • Death Stranding 2
  • Armored Core IV
  • Final Fantasy 16
  • Horizon Burning Shores
  • That @The Mad Titan Gamepass joint
  • Etc.

for me it was the game with the glowing white chic, replaced which is the game the PS5 dude posted recently but @The Mad Titan did post it first tho, the next star wars, the next death stranding, and I’m half-ass anticipating suicide squad as they still haven’t dropped any fukking gameplay

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
for me it was the game with the glowing white chic, replaced which is the game the PS5 dude posted recently but @The Mad Titan did post it first tho, the next star wars, the next death stranding, and I’m half-ass anticipating suicide squad as they still haven’t dropped any fukking gameplay

I forgot about Replaced…def will be looking forward to that post xbox money hat

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I was too late :mjcry:

@surf why didn't you tell me about it?

we talked about it in the steam deck thread…there was a lot of criteria you had to meet tho…you had to have an account and bought a steam deck prior to november 14th…then you had to login and watch the show on their site…I shoulda just taken a shyt and went to sleep…I been up 21 hours smh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we talked about it in the steam deck thread…there was a lot of criteria you had to meet tho…you had to have an account and bought a steam deck prior to november 14th…then you had to login and watch the show on their site…I shoulda just taken a shyt and went to sleep…I been up 21 hours smh
\Oh I see :sadbron: