The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

bnew

Veteran
Daps
it's a photographer doing tethered shooting and he's watching a tutorial while in the middle of the photoshoot. He's doing too much.

how long before isn't connected to chatgpt GPT-V vision so that it gives him realtime feed audio feedback on the his images and tips to improve? :ohhh:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The way I see influencer videos popping up using this I would almost think Apple is paying them for his.....

But Apple is a cult at this point so these influencer/C-level celebs are giving them free advertising

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I say it in every VR type thread and I don't see how the people making it don't see it.....

Until you make VR/AR on contact lenses, it will never go anywhere. I don't give a fukk what it can do. Nobody is walking around with something blocking their vision like that all day long. And as long as it's a headset, or glasses you don't need for seeing things clearer, it will always be something you use 30-60 mins at a time tops. And will never compare to doing it with your own eyes, even if that's on a monitor
When apple perfects the sporting events with this shyt itā€™s a fukking wrap

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
me and my 14 year old daughter tried vision pro today at the apple store, and it is actually dope as hell. I mean the reviews don't do it justice versus actually trying it in person.

using your eyes as the cursor is very weird, but it works. and surprisingly well for typing IMO. I tried youtube on the safari app and didn't like it. I did like using the immersive features. seeing sports from the sidelines, the 3D movies, panoramic pictures and spacial pictures are :::mindblown:: tho. I can't even front.

that alicia keys content they have on there literally looks like she is RIGHT in front of you where you can reach out and touch her :whew:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Most of this shyt can be done on the Oculus 3 right? Can't you set up your house and all that with a clear visual and add screens and decorations?

You could do it in custom environments in Steam VR for years and I've set up some cold shyt in there, just not relevant to my house set up, though it's some type of feature like that on 2 but I'm sure not like the Apple shyt.

Can you do most this shyt on Oculus 3 since it offers the full area scan and real time visuals?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me and my 14 year old daughter tried vision pro today at the apple store, and it is actually dope as hell. I mean the reviews don't do it justice versus actually trying it in person.

using your eyes as the cursor is very weird, but it works. and surprisingly well for typing IMO. I tried youtube on the safari app and didn't like it. I did like using the immersive features. seeing sports from the sidelines, the 3D movies, panoramic pictures and spacial pictures are :::mindblown:: tho. I can't even front.

that alicia keys content they have on there literally looks like she is RIGHT in front of you where you can reach out and touch her :whew:

Which service allows for sideline view?

Your post sounds like amazing demo content but missing real life use cases outside of the Apple store