The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
New age of tech gon be crazy. Soon people will he wearing clothes that will change in real time and move and shyt. Instead of still images they will come to life. Like movies playinh on ya. Like flames and electricity, Moving lights, etc. Each person will be a screen. Can prolly get paid to promote products on ya clothes. Like put a ad on ya shytt snd walk around and get paid. Im tellin ya. Its gon be wild. I thought of that years ago and saw this year it already started in some fashion house. They were primitive but soon, theyll have jackets that have ipod screens built into the “fabric” and youll be able to wear “anything” literally. Like poncho screens that will drape over you and simulate any look digitally

Last edited:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
New age of tech gon be crazy. Soon people will he wearing clothes that will change in real time and move and shyt. Like movies playinh on ya. Im tellin ya. Its gon be wild.
idk...most people can't afford this type of thing

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You have to treat this like the ipad
it was clowned heavy when it first came out
even I clowned the iPad and now I own 1 trying to get a second :mjlol:
the slim version of these will sell out like hotcakes
Pokemon go and duel links is about to be :banderas:
I have 3

Definitely clowned in the beginning

This contraption here cost way too much for
What it is though :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I say it in every VR type thread and I don't see how the people making it don't see it.....

Until you make VR/AR on contact lenses, it will never go anywhere. I don't give a fukk what it can do. Nobody is walking around with something blocking their vision like that all day long. And as long as it's a headset, or glasses you don't need for seeing things clearer, it will always be something you use 30-60 mins at a time tops. And will never compare to doing it with your own eyes, even if that's on a monitor

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I say it in every VR type thread and I don't see how the people making it don't see it.....

Until you make VR/AR on contact lenses, it will never go anywhere. I don't give a fukk what it can do. Nobody is walking around with something blocking their vision like that all day long. And as long as it's a headset, or glasses you don't need for seeing things clearer, it will always be something you use 30-60 mins at a time tops. And will never compare to doing it with your own eyes, even if that's on a monitor
Foh dummy

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk...most people can't afford this type of thing

Y’all both focused on today.

It’s not going to be like that in 10 years

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Foh dummy
fukk you too dikkhead

You'll see
Y’all both focused on today.

It’s not going to be like that in 10 years
Well that's exactly what I said... When the tech isn't bulky helmets.. I personally didn't mention a thing about price, because if the tech was on that level, they could charge 10k and it would sell. Nobody wants to wear this on their heads for hours at a time no matter what it costs.