The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You sure about that?
There was nothing even similar to the OG iPhone. There are several competing headsets already on the market against apple.

It needs more work done to it, Jobs would be rolling in his grave about the watch (no big improvements after 12 releases) and this “thing” that isn’t a game changer.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think we’re still away from full potentials of this tech

Once we’re able to pack all this tech into smaller frame, it will be more useful

At this point it’s still big and uncomfortable

I look at it as novelty item

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After knowing many pros/cons, for me personally the price point I think fair to Apple would be $1900: a little more half of what they're charging, about double the price of an iPhone and Macbook.

$3500 is way too steep for what this thing does and all the ways it comes up short. If I spent that much money on this, man, I'd be disappointed.

The crazy thing is people are saying if you want the full experience, all the insurance, etc. it'll be about $5k. That is stupid.

Some fanboys definitely learned a lesson.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Comparing it to the iPhone in terms of revolution is a stretch to be honest. It's definitely the best of it's class when it comes to headsets, but in terms of a straight game changer that iPhone was something else.

The iPhone basically replaced calculators, GPS, books, music players, maps, personal assistants, basically all other handheld gadgets and turned them into software. Literally replaced industries and destroyed multiple companies.

If you have to replace your smart phone with the equivalent, you'd be walking around with luggages of items. This not so much.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^

pacfoil.png

That Robert Zemeckis is a interesting fella.There's a lot cryptic shyt going on with him & 9/11, also.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
After knowing many pros/cons, for me personally the price point I think fair to Apple would be $1900: a little more half of what they're charging, about double the price of an iPhone and Macbook.

$3500 is way too steep for what this thing does and all the ways it comes up short. If I spent that much money on this, man, I'd be disappointed.

The crazy thing is people are saying if you want the full experience, all the insurance, etc. it'll be about $5k. That is stupid.

Some fanboys definitely learned a lesson.

MacBooks pro cost like $2500 and its old tech this new tech and only cost $ 1000 more.
i say in a few years it will be down to iPhone price and will sell crazy

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MacBooks pro cost like $2500 and its old tech this new tech and only cost $ 1000 more.
I was actually thinking Macbook Air, just the base model with the M-chip.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In a few years they need to come out with a better model

This not even gonna do well at $1200-1900 imo…

Thats almost 2-4 times the price of an oculus and it’s more high tech, but wtf people are going to do on it that can’t really be done with other less expensive devices.

Maybe if it has better app support but like someone said, im not buying this for Microsoft Excel when I already got a perfectly good laptop

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
In a few years they need to come out with a better model

This not even gonna do well at $1200-1900 imo…

Thats almost 2-4 times the price of an oculus and it’s more high tech, but wtf people are going to do on it that can’t really be done with other less expensive devices.

Maybe if it has better app support but like someone said, im not buying this for Microsoft Excel when I already got a perfectly good laptop

i think it will be a successful product for Apple.
will it be mainstream like AirPods no but people are going to buy it