The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Waste. Of. Money.

Apple also got fukked up by not supporting apps prior like netflix etc, so now it’s payback and those companies are refusing to build VR apps for apple.

It’s a half baked product. This needed to look more like google glass with all day battery life and not have to be plugged into a fkn wall while using an extremely limited number of apps.

If they keep it up and slim it down and not treat it like the Apple Watch, the 3rd gen should be fine.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I just dont see how it would be appealing to voluntarily wear a headset or something over your face in a casual setting.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Waste. Of. Money.

Apple also got fukked up by not supporting apps prior like netflix etc, so now it’s payback and those companies are refusing to build VR apps for apple.

It’s a half baked product. This needed to look more like google glass with all day battery life and not have to be plugged into a fkn wall while using an extremely limited number of apps.

If they keep it up and slim it down and not treat it like the Apple Watch, the 3rd gen should be fine.
Disagree with this. Device is a leap

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This will never be a mainstream device at that price point.

Apple and Meta seem to be hedging their bets that this AR/VR will take off in the next few years.
I don't think was it was ever supposed to be mainstream right now. Holla back in 5 years or so when v3 or 4 is out.

I have zero doubts it'll eventually take off though. Metaverse is just the next natural thing cause people are already glued to their phones 24/7

Once they get these smaller and more comfortable with some decent apps, people will flock

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don't think was it was ever supposed to be mainstream right now. Holla back in 5 years or so when v3 or 4 is out.

I have zero doubts it'll eventually take off though. Metaverse is just the next natural thing cause people are already glued to their phones 24/7

Once they get these smaller and more comfortable with some decent apps, people will flock
You might be right but I believe this is a very niche product that will be limited to tech enthusiasts and some gamers.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You might be right but I believe this is a very niche product that will be limited to tech enthusiasts and some gamers.
Once all/most games start offering a VR version (possible on a lot of shyt on PC now with mods, very good in most cases) and the companies make smaller more compact glasses, shyt will pop. Also, shyt gotta look real life like and move at 120fps, everything.

Things like the Big screen Movie Theater is dope, watching VR movies/sports events with strangers and talking shyt is dope. It's a lot of shyt my daughter does on there I still want to try.