The Forbidden Door official thread

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Giving a damn about your opinion and shytting on you when I can are 2 different things, but I wouldn’t expect you to know the difference. I don’t even give a shyt about your pathetic thread. Continue to embarrass yourself while others sit back and laugh at the extremes you go to show your markism. fukk off already. :pacspit:

u literally care if i like aew or not…so u can “shyt on me” but i cant shyt on aew without u and ur stooges getn upset

:laff::laff::laff:

a new poster called u a emotional stooge and u got salty about it lmaoo

u fukkn losers need to stop quoting me and pretending im ruining tsc…when its reality its u jabronis

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
u literally care if i like aew or not…so u can “shyt on me” but i cant shyt on aew without u and ur stooges getn upset

:laff::laff::laff:

a new poster called u a emotional stooge and u got salty about it lmaoo

u fukkn losers need to stop quoting me and pretending im ruining tsc…when its reality its u jabronis
I called you out on your bullshyt, dumb fukk. Acting like you hate the company but actually like it. fukkin head case. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I called you out on your bullshyt, dumb fukk. Acting like you hate the company but actually like it. fukkin head case. :dead:

u cry that im “hate watching” but when i give props its “i like it” …i can watch a clip on youtube

If aew does something good i give props…

u fukkn marks are still mad shyt like HHH beating booker T 20 years ago n shyt :mjlol::mjlol:

i think booker is happy with his life

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
fukkin head case. :mjlol:
Just ignore dude, thread derails are normal conversation for him, never admitting the truth is part of the game.

I also did the same for @Bryan Danielson

@Da King and his aliases have over 100k posts

@Max. is undoubtedly an alias, still has 30k posts

If you have an obligation, or a responsibility, or a life...you're already losing the time battle against these folks. Their actual posts are shyt, saying anything for attention, nothing of substance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just ignore dude, thread derails are normal conversation for him, never admitting the truth is part of the game.

If you have an obligation, or a responsibility, or a life...you're already losing the time battle against these folks. Their actual posts are shyt, saying anything for attention, nothing of substance.

leave me out of this shyt.

I don’t do even a QUARTER of the shyt the niccas you named and the niccas in the Stinks thread do and I been minding my business for well over 3 years now

Y’all gotta stop capping and leave me out of this shyt

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

what a fukkn idiot…i posted in tsc before aew was even thought of :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Yeah, I’ve been easing off on going at these colibeards, but sometimes I just wanna talk my shyt. :pachaha:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I got posters copying my style…i bet they at home sayn #ballgame to the friends and family :wow:

its crazy when u got retards celebrating peanuts(16k) but getn almost 70k in a stadium isn’t impressive…its like comparing hamburger helper to
A5 Japanese Kobe Beef

:banderas:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
leave me out of this shyt.

I don’t do even a QUARTER of the shyt the niccas you named and the niccas in the Stinks thread do and I been minding my business for well over 3 years now

Y’all gotta stop capping and leave me out of this shyt

ur the one that upped the cody thread with a tweet 2 weeks back but yeah ur innocent

:sas2:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
This thread has taken a very "Forbidden" turn shall we say. :troll: :picard:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps

Once the upgrade happens, let's make a push to get these dudes outta here. They're not funny or creative, let's send them packing. :camby: