The Forbidden Door official thread

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
And Max's every post is something negative towards AEW and something positive towards WWE. Guessing you ain't got the same energy for that?

That's crazy too huh? :skip:

I literally gave wardlow props the past few weeks

:gucci:

U really tryna defend that last episode? :jbhmm:

wwe next ppv looks weak

i bet i cAnt find 3 posts of u saying something negative about aew….yall be scared to say sumthn :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Sold out and didn't get tickets:francis: Might have to get a suite or wait for the resellers to drop the price of the brick over the next month:yeshrug:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
nah just pointing out the lies and contradictions :manny:

the fact you can’t help yaself but hop in every AEW thread sneak dissing when you have you own thread with 10,000+ posts is both sad and hilarious :heh:

its not sneak dissing tho..that show fukkn sucks most of the time….i gave some of yall PTSD :mjlol::mjlol: even when i give aew props yall blind to it

no what sadder is making a unfunny spin off thread where 40 year old posters(the ones that cry about me,twitter posts) are angry and now the make the same exact posts now and telln posters to kill themselves bcuz they made a joke

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:

The mental mark basically admitting he’s a fan of AEW. Who doesn’t want a product to be “better” if they weren’t a fan in the first place? :mjlol:

fukkin mark. :hhh:

u pole smokers stay “well dont watch it than!!! Than its he wants them to do better hes A fan!! “

and u wonder why fans tune out to this company…someone makes a criticism and u shyt heads tell them to drink bleach n shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
u pole smokers stay “well dont watch it than!!! Than its he wants them to do better hes A fan!! “

and u wonder why fans tune out to this company…someone makes a criticism and u shyt heads tell them to drink bleach n shyt
No one cares what you think, weirdo. Go post your mark tweets like the mental case you are. :huhldup:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
u say that yet have been crying about me and my thread for a while…whether it’s subliminals or quoting me
Giving a damn about your opinion and shytting on you when I can are 2 different things, but I wouldn’t expect you to know the difference. I don’t even give a shyt about your pathetic thread. Continue to embarrass yourself while others sit back and laugh at the extremes you go to show your markism. fukk off already. :pacspit: