The Forbidden Door official thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You know Vince is late for everything, someone backstage probably told him about it like:

vince-mcmahon.gif
What the fukk a "forbidden door"... I can raid talent from any company I want?
vince-mcmahon-try-not-to-laugh.gif
You know you fukked up telling me this, right!

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You know Vince is late for everything, someone backstage probably told him about it like:

vince-mcmahon.gif
What the fukk a "forbidden door"... I can raid talent from any company I want?
vince-mcmahon-try-not-to-laugh.gif
You know you fukked up telling me this, right!
lol Vince knows all about that

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Impact's been the one to say we'll work anyone and they did have a relationship with WWE.
Remember they lended some archival footage for the table 3 and even promoted their own streaming app at the end

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I know Mickie not winning but would be smart to have her in the final 4 just to give fickle fans thoughts an Impact Champion might be in Wrestlemania.
But I know it wont happen.
Mickie needs her flowers tho

drifter

Superstar
Daps
y’all dudes be pouring jelly on yourselves getting hype about shyt like this :mjlol:

Mickie gon get tossed out the rumble within seconds and that’ll be that :pachaha:

Nobody said she's winning but she's not going out in seconds like Kelly Kelly either

Even they realize how big it is to have her as part of the show, even acknowledged she's champ elsewhere.

She'll get a couple elims off girls they brought back just for this or not currently in angles, maybe a staredown with whichever WWE girl's doing the most damage before getting eliminated. That's a solid night for Mickie and WWE.