WOAT
Daps
Mickie got that WWE check and now she's taking a shot at AEW:mjlol:

FImDoelWYAw1v2L

ball game!

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I doubt they would've brought The IIconics back so soon even if they didn't catch covid, you already got the Bellas in there. No need for Australian Bellas this go around

What are you talking about?:what: What am I reading into?
Most of the Wrestling Internet are acting like there is going to be an ongoing working relationship between WWE and Impact with title vs title matches and shyt because of Mickie being at the Rumble and them mentioning that Mickie is Impact champ.
I never mentioned AEW or anything else about their situation with working with other promotions.

This thread since last night has had its fair share of stan war forbidden door cannon fodder sounding like what was written so I figured I'd just address it while it was there

I think people are just shocked WWE is acknowledging another promotion exists and Vince McMahon isn't dead, even going as far as to have his announcers say their name and list the Knockouts title on the website. So of course their imaginations are running wild but I'd imagine it'll die down by Rumble

Closest thing I can remember to this was the Flair/Christian swap but that's still not close since Mickie's an active champion and they didn't even promote it like here. It is kind of a big deal off just the strength it happened but I don't really think the majority think what you've seen

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
On foe and nem they need to stop playing :russ:

I see it now (and ive said this before in some forms)

Nxt is their development where they make WWE wrestlers in a lab...they dont really want wrestlers that have rust onthem and habits from elsewhere, or more importantly,an IDENTITY. They dont want to be forced to shed someone’s identity.

but, they’ve always kept one company friendly. It was memphis, then ecw, then ovw, then roh..

aew did two things; they negated the necessity of indies-with-a-budget, and, they built partnerships with these other feds...but, they burned bridges with ROH and impact. So, wwe was initially friendly with roh (remember them using footage from roh, and hiring jeremy borash, etc...roh is dead, impact feels fukked over by wwe.

i bet wwe is low key supporting impact creatively or will start sending talent there when its deavors time.

braun stroman will likely appear at rumble

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah I dont get this take like Keira Hogan and Layla Hirsch is on AEW and NWA all the time
Maybe she's talking about promotion. When people think of the Forbidden Door it's mainly Kenny and The Elite, and the women were basically afterthoughts. Now if WWE were to work with Impact then you can damn sure bet that they're sending all the 4HW over there, and the top Impact women would show up on RAW & SD.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Maybe she's talking about promotion. When people think of the Forbidden Door it's mainly Kenny and The Elite, and the women were basically afterthoughts. Now if WWE were to work with Impact then you can damn sure bet that they're sending all the 4HW over there, and the top Impact women would show up on RAW & SD.

Where do you get this from? Vince has consistently brought up people from his own developmental and shyt all over their previous character work. And he pays them.

What makes you think that he's treating anyone else's talent with a modicum of respect? :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No they don’t. :what:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:skip:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
And that's wrong. What about the NWA involvement? Rosa, Deeb, Kamille, etc.

Support lies for a small check, brehettes.
Compared to how alot of the New Japan guys got legit hype & TV time. They given the Joshi a good amount of time to. Outside of the NWA stuff that was awhile ago they really to me haven't done alot of forbidden door stuff with the women. :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Saw a lot of WWE stans tweet about Impact Hard to Kill tonight and emphasized it trended over Battle of the Belts and mention the Mickie James annoucement did more for impact than Kenny etc etc

I look foward to seeing them tune in to Impact every week after The Rumble:unimpressed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Saw a lot of WWE stans tweet about Impact Hard to Kill tonight and emphasized it trended over Battle of the Belts and mention the Mickie James annoucement did more for impact than Kenny etc etc

I look foward to seeing them tune in to Impact every week after The Rumble:unimpressed:
You know none of them bought Hard to Kill either...were just tweeting from the clips Impact posted.
I hate supposed wrestling fans who don't really watch any other wrestling besides the company they stan.