The Forbidden Door official thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Vince, wisely utilizing one of the best aspects of Impact (The women and The X Division). :ehh::ehh::ehh:

I need Tony to counter either with Jay White, Rainmaker, or Swerve coming in and wrecking shyt. :ufdup:

Suzuki, Ishii, Kojima, KENTA, Gage, Juventud, Takeshyta, Maki Itoh > Mickie in one Rumble :manny:

If I'm Scott D'Amore, I'm putting the title back on Purazzo tonight :hubie:Vince makes his own talent look goofy as fukk on his TV shows, regularly. I wouldn't trust him to give the champ from another company any shine that makes them look good. :mjlol:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I mean never in a billion years would I think Vince would put someone from another promotion on his tv so yea it's a big deal

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Impact needs to learn how to protect their champions man. First they let Kenny come through and make their champions look bush league. The freaking title changed hands in AEW for crying out loud

Now their going to send their champion to another promotion to lose to a non champion in a match thats not even for a championship itself

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think a lot of the hype over this is overblown.
WWE needed to pad the women's Royal Rumble and they needed people who would get a pop when they were introduced so that leaves out the majority of NXT and NXT UK women so Vince went with the women's legends that he considers big enough names which included Mickie.
And she probably negotiatied them mentioning that she was the Impact women's champ as part of her agreeing to appear.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Mickie got that WWE check and now she's taking a shot at AEW:mjlol:

FImDoelWYAw1v2L

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Impact needs to learn how to protect their champions man. First they let Kenny come through and make their champions look bush league. The freaking title changed hands in AEW for crying out loud

Now their going to send their champion to another promotion to lose to a non champion in a match thats not even for a championship itself

Yeah this doesn't even register on the Omega angle level of damaging or any level. Mickie's a WWE product at end of the day wherever she's at, everyone loves her and gets to see what she's been doing since she left. And if they want to see more of her they'll tune into Impact and they hope then latch onto Moose, Trey Miguel, Jordynne Grace etc

The benefits for Impact are clear, send in an old face with our belt to the most watched promotion and get however many viewers back we can. WWE gets a name to stack their match. It's just business.

I think a lot of the hype over this is overblown.
WWE needed to pad the women's Royal Rumble and they needed people who would get a pop when they were introduced so that leaves out the majority of NXT and NXT UK women so Vince went with the women's legends that he considers big enough names which included Mickie.
And she probably negotiatied them mentioning that she was the Impact women's champ as part of her agreeing to appear.

I think you're reading too much into things, nobody said Okada's stepping through the door next and wrestling Reigns

People are just happy to see Mickie in the WWE again if only for one night and she seems happy too

Wtf is it with you nikkas. Like cross promotion didn't exist before AEW or some shyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah this doesn't even register on the Omega angle level of damaging or any level. Mickie's a WWE product at end of the day wherever she's at, everyone loves her and gets to see what she's been doing since she left. And if they want to see more of her they'll tune into Impact and they hope then latch onto Moose, Trey Miguel, Jordynne Grace etc

The benefits for Impact are clear, send in an old face with our belt to the most watched promotion and get however many viewers back we can. WWE gets a name to stack their match. It's just business.

I think you're reading too much into things, nobody said Okada's stepping through the door next and wrestling Reigns

People are just happy to see Mickie in the WWE again if only for one night and she seems happy too

Wtf is it with you nikkas. Like cross promotion didn't exist before AEW or some shyt
What are you talking about?:what: What am I reading into?
Most of the Wrestling Internet are acting like there is going to be an ongoing working relationship between WWE and Impact with title vs title matches and shyt because of Mickie being at the Rumble and them mentioning that Mickie is Impact champ.
I never mentioned AEW or anything else about their situation with working with other promotions.