The Forbidden Door official thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The TNA part of this is whatever, I just wanna see some weird shyt like Darby in the G1, or FTR doing the tag league and actually treating every match like a main event. Dustin teaming with NJ dads. Rusev doing anything with just about anyone in NJ. I want to see the return of big match Kenny. There's really not enough talent in TNA currently to make much of a difference to either AEW or NJPW, although I wouldn't mind something like a Page/Storm team on a one off joint show.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
V
You mean you got played. :mjlol:

Anyone expecting a full on trade off are dummies. It was pretty obvious it was just gonna be BC involved.

They’re keeping it simple and opened new doors. What more do you want?

If this is true why did u retards go

Omg okada and ibushi vs orange cassidy! Lmaooo look at the first few pages of this thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really don’t want to see a full scale invasion. Actually don’t want to see an invasion at all. I just want them to bring in Swann in like they brought in Kenta to hype up a match that their AEW star is wrestling in. Unless I’m wrong, the AEW champ wrestled in the main event of Impact and is headlining another PPV for another company and AEW doesn’t say a single word about is the frustrating part. I bet if Kenny wins the Impact title, it’ll never be brought on tv until he defends it on Elevation against Brandon Cutler.

Do a 6-man with Kenny/Good Brothers vs Mox/Kingston//Swann with Swann pinning Anderson or Gallows and I’ll stop complaining lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do a 6-man with Kenny/Good Brothers vs Mox/Kingston//Swann with Swann pinning Anderson or Gallows and I’ll stop complaining lol

Well they actually one upped you and did you one better :lolbron:

Just yesterday they did a 6-man with Kenny/Good Brothers vs IMPACT TOP STARS in Willie Mack/Former Impact Champ Eddie Edwards//Swann with Swann pinning Anderson

And Swann looked STRONG:wow:

That Swann would beat Osprey:banderas:

So there’s that:pachaha:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well they actually one upped you and did you one better :lolbron:

Just yesterday they did a 6-man with Kenny/Good Brothers vs IMPACT TOP STARS in Willie Mack/Former Impact Champ Eddie Edwards//Swann with Swann pinning Anderson

And Swann looked STRONG:wow:

That Swann would beat Osprey:banderas:

So there’s that:pachaha:

I saw it last night. Good match. But again, the issue is AEW didn't even advertise the match. Still want Swann to appear on Dynamite and represent Impact. The NWA women's championship got defended on Dynamite lol. If Swan appears live on Dynamite, and doesn't get laid or jobbed out, I'll stop complaining...............for the most part :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I saw it last night. Good match. But again, the issue is AEW didn't even advertise the match. Still want Swann to appear on Dynamite and represent Impact. The NWA women's championship got defended on Dynamite lol. If Swan appears live on Dynamite, and doesn't get laid or jobbed out, I'll stop complaining...............for the most part :russ:

Well Daddy..... Dreamer needs to get to work in Swingers club with all them Rizzats and get some of that cash:mjlol:

Maybe even take that stash from Hernandez and Fire N Flavor and pay for some ads spots on TNT like Tony does :pachaha:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Daddy..... Dreamer needs to get to work in Swingers club with all them Rizzats and get some of that cash:mjlol:

Maybe even take that stash from Hernandez and Fire N Flavor and pay for some ads spots on TNT like Tony does :pachaha:

Johnny Swinger vs Orange Cassidy feud. Book it. If it's in Impact with all the fukkery they bring, I would even buy the PPV lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Wait - Mox vs. Nick Gage death match on deck in GCW? :dwillhuh:......:merchant:

The most forbidden of all doors. :lupe:

Honestly - the journey that Moxley has been on for the past couple of years has been pretty interesting to watch.:leon: