The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Mizrahim are not the majority, staaaaaapht it slime:mjlol:. Ashkenazi have been running modern egypt. Mizrahi treated like outsiders and arabs in Israel, they gotta fight for civil rights, the fukk yall talkin bout:francis:

I dont have the energy to pull up the latest DNA studies on ashkenazi jews, but google/google scholar can easily find this ashkenazi info
What does Ashkenazim' overrepresentation in Israeli leadership have to do with the population at large?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What does Ashkenazim' overrepresentation in Israeli leadership have to do with the population at large?
Because Ashkenazi run and control Israel, and Mizrahi have always been viewed as "arab Israelis" and 2nd class citizens in modern Israel.

But I'll give it to you straight from the horse's mouth:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Because Ashkenazi run and control Israel, and Mizrahi have always been viewed as "arab Israelis" and 2nd class citizens.

But I'll give it to you straight from the horses mouth:

The treatment of Mizrahim is irrelevant to this discussion.

The subject is about the population at large, and you're suggesting that Ashkenazim are the majority because they run things.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The treatment of Mizrahim is irrelevant to this discussion.

The subject is about the population at large, and you're suggesting that Ashkenazim are the majority because they run things.
Ashkenazi are 70-80% of all modern jews, period. AND THEY RUN THINGS.

What are you really arguing:gucci:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you a retard???:mjlol: You pillow biting fukkboi.

Why are you showing me all this bullshyte. Your major category of jews are Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, and Sep/Hispanic jews. Those are your 3 major category of mordern day jews. Why are you spamming me with wiki nonsense about history of jews. Those are your 3 majority modern day jews.

70-80% of all jews in your modern day jews are Ashkenazi. The majority of Isrealis are Ashkenazi jews. Your president is a fukking Ashkenazi jew. Many of your other leaders and power brokers of Israel are Ashkenazi jews. What is so hard to understand about this, retard?:mjlol:

70-80% of all jews, modern day, are Ashkenazi. Modern day Israelis are Ashkenazi jews, 70-80% of all jews are Ashenkazi, period. :mjlol:

You wont post your picture, because everybody would be able to quickly confirm the fact that you are a ashkenazi jew by looking at your photo in 10 second:russ: so you up here wasting time and posting nonsensical wiki articles. Ashkenazi jews are the majority of Israeli jews and the majority of jews period. Ashkenazi jews run Israel, hence the reason your president is an Ashenazki jew. You are a retard, and anyone listening to you has an agenda or is equally retarded.

:mjlol: Mizrahi jews one of the most discriminated against group of jews in the country, bu bu but some retard on the coli told me Israelis are almost all mizrahi :troll:.
Israel's Great Divide

At this point i dont even know what you are arguing. Ashkenazi jews are the modern day jews, they are the modern day Israelis and they run the country and global Judaism. You are one of them, but pretending to be an oppressed class of jews online, why dont you stop trolling and post your picture so we can confirm if you are really mizrahi or not?

Is this you @Sccit ???? :

DAMN THIS MUFUCCA IS STUPID AS SHIIT

ITS NOT EVEN WORTH IT

THIS WOULD BE LIKE ME ENTERING A TOPIC ABOUT BLACK FOLKS CLAIMIN ALL BLACKS ARE NIGERIAN AND SAYING STUFF LIKE "WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME WIKI NONSENSE OF HISTORY OF BLACKS" WHEN HE LINKS ME JAMAICANS.

LMAO SOME1 PUT THIS IDIOT OUT OF HIS MISERY.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Mizrahim are not the majority, staaaaaapht it slime:mjlol:. Ashkenazi have been running modern Israel. Mizrahi treated like outsiders and arabs in Israel, they gotta fight for civil rights, the fukk yall talkin bout:francis:

I dont have the energy to pull up the latest DNA studies on ashkenazi jews, but google/google scholar can easily find this ashkenazi info

YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCC HOMIE .. THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL LMAO. IM AN ISRAELI CITIZEN AND TAKE TRIPS THERE REGULARLY .. THERE ARE HELLA DIFFERENT SECTORS OF JEWS. U CAN FIND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ANYONE ANYWHERE IF U LOOK HARD ENOUGH, U TRY HARD WEIRDO.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Ashkenazi are 70-80% of all modern jews, period. AND THEY RUN THINGS.

What are you really arguing:gucci:
You're arguing against a position that no one other than yourself has implemented.

The discussion is about Israel's demographics. Ashkenazim' worldwide population is beside the point.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
DAMN THIS MUFUCCA IS STUPID AS SHIIT

ITS NOT EVEN WORTH IT

THIS WOULD BE LIKE ME ENTERING A TOPIC ABOUT BLACK FOLKS CLAIMIN ALL BLACKS ARE NIGERIAN AND SAYING STUFF LIKE "WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME WIKI NONSENSE OF HISTORY OF BLACKS" WHEN HE LINKS ME JAMAICANS.

LMAO SOME1 PUT THIS IDIOT OUT OF HIS MISERY.
:dahell:...:mjlol:
full

...Like kurt cobain in here:troll:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCC HOMIE .. THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL LMAO. IM AN ISRAELI CITIZEN AND TAKE TRIPS THERE REGULARLY .. THERE ARE HELLA DIFFERENT SECTORS OF JEWS. U CAN FIND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ANYONE ANYWHERE IF U LOOK HARD ENOUGH, U TRY HARD WEIRDO.
full

"Bu bu but the stuff that real Israelis in Israeli are saying isn't true at all"

Why dont you post your picture and prove what you are saying you ugly fakkit:mjlol:

I dont even care about this, glad someone tagged your goofy ass into this thread though:lolbron:, been hilarious ever since

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
full

"Bu bu but the stuff that real Israelis in Israeli are saying isn't true at all"

Why dont you post your picture and prove what you are saying you ugly fakkit:mjlol:

I dont even care about this, glad someone tagged your goofy ass into this thread though:lolbron:, been hilarious ever since

MY INSTAGRAM IS IN MY SIG U FUCCIN IDIOT

DID YOUR MOM DROP U ON UR HEAD AS A BABY?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
@Barnett114

Can you please get this fake jew, Ashkenazi troll @Sccit outta my thread. This fakkit in here derailing discussion and I've given him mulitple chances to post his picture and prove he is a mizrahim jew :duck: like he says he is.