The fact Moses passed as an Egyptian proves the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The flaw in your theory is that a huge percentage of black youth already believe and are taught this. I grew up in the 90s when all that god body talk was at its peak and it didn’t change ish. Obama as president didn’t change is either. I agree with you that 5he problem is mental but this just isn’t the way to address and it has already failed several times. The past actually needs to be forgotten and concentration needs to be on now and the future.

No. Most black people don't know this. And those that do probably don't believe it on a subconscious level cause they don't see the evidence of it staring them in the face everyday.

We accept the reality we are presented with. And right now we are presented with the reality of white supremacy and most of our people have internalized it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said that and I was not trying to say that. I said that the Egyptians were not Aethopian (very dark-skinned). The rest is you arguing about something I didn't say.

Who the hell is an "aethopian" then? Making up words in a culture that doesn't use them is irrelevant.

We live in a culture where we refer to "black" as anyone with dark skin and or tightly curled/kinky hair. Under that present day social classification, the Ancient Egyptians were so-called black people.

Why should I care about some word you made up?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Who the hell is an "aethopian" then? Making up words in a culture that doesn't use them is irrelevant.

See this thread for more details > Aethiopian girls(extreme dark skin) Appreciation thread(for dark lovers/no c00ns allowed!)

Are you Chinese or something? Everyone who is Christian or Muslim or Jew knows this story. The story of Moses is well known. Most are taught about it as kids.

Yes, most kids are taught that Moses was a Hebrew that was sent down the river, adopted by Egyptians, rebelled against said Egyptians, freed the Hebrews, spoke to a burning bush, received the Ten Commandments, threw the 10C at a golden calves, wandered the desert for 40 years to let the heathen Hebrews die out, then died himself just before making it to the Promised Land. Aaron led them the rest of the way.

So no, I don't remember the whole hiding among Ethiopians part. So do you have a bible verse or link or what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Once again I don't care about made up words and categories. Never heard that term used anywhere before in my life. Also, why do you keep running away from this:

The Ancient Egyptians also painted some of the Nubians with the same brown skin as them.

Why are you ignoring that point? Are the Nubians now non-black as well?

Yes, most kids are taught that Moses was a Hebrew that was sent down the river, adopted by Egyptians, rebelled against said Egyptians, freed the Hebrews, spoke to a burning bush, received the Ten Commandments, threw the 10C at a golden calves, wandered the desert for 40 years to let the heathen Hebrews die out, then died himself just before making it to the Promised Land. Aaron led them the rest of the way.

So no, I don't remember the whole hiding among Ethiopians part. So do you have a bible verse or link or what?

You must obviously not be black then because that part of the story is always the part that I remembered the most. This was back when I was a kid and didn't know better and assumed the Hebrews were white. So I was just happy when I heard the story of Moses that at least black folks were involved in the story at least when it came to helping Moses hide from the Egyptian soldiers looking for him.

Moses hiding out in Ethiopia is well known. The fact you need me to give you a link proves you are nothing but an agent placed here to try and misinform the people.

:pacspit:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The fact you need me to give you a link proves you are nothing but an agent placed here to try and misinform the people.

That is terrible logic. If I'm asking for a link, it's because I want to read the actual verse.

Why are you ignoring that point? Are the Nubians now non-black as well?

Again, did I say Nubians were not African? Why are you arguing a point I never made? Insinuating speculation that I never implied. The issue is how Egyptians depict themselves and the fact them being depicting themselves as brown doesn't necessarily mean they were African. Especially seeing as they Arabia, Syria, and Jordan are to their direct East and Northeast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, did I say Nubians were not African? Why are you arguing a point I never made? Insinuating speculation that I never implied. The issue is how Egyptians depict themselves and the fact them being depicting themselves as brown doesn't necessarily mean they were African. Especially seeing as they Arabia, Syria, and Jordan are to their direct East and Northeast.

WOW. As I suspected. You are an agent. Most likely a Zionist Jew. I mean I thought we were past the point of questioning whether Egypt is part of Africa. Now you're questioning whether the Ancient Egyptians were Africans at all. You've got to be kidding me. I've heard people try to deny the Ancient Egyptians were black. But now you're denying whether they are even African? Seriously? Go somewhere else Khazar. I don't got time for these games.

For everyone else reading this, here is a thread I made a few years ago showing how the Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves. I'll let the people on here that are not Jewish-misinformation plants decide for themselves whether these are the faces of black people or not: Faces of Ancient Egypt

Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg

Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of Amenhotep III, mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun

Colossal-statue-of-Amenhotep.jpg

The Great Pharaoh Amenhotep III, husband of Tiye, father of Akhenaten and grandfather of Tutankhamun

p1030032.jpg

Bust of Pharaoh Amenhotep III

08AmenhotepIII.jpg

Statute of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III

S_3243_05.jpg

Rare depiction of Queen Tiye

Akhenaten_4504.jpg

The Great Pharoah Akhenaten, husband to Queen Nefertiti and father to the boy King Tutankhamun

f94af38367059c39ae748f210afb9aa8.jpg

Profile view of the Pharoah Akhenaten

60daf3821162465dc05d053c0b116ea0.jpg

Relief Portrait of the Pharaoh Akhenaten

S_6741_01.jpg

Bust of a young Akhenaten

7465894354_683697670f_c.jpg

The boy King Tutankhamun, son of the Pharoah Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti

tumblr_lcx0frnvtA1qcfefho1_400.jpg

Mektaten, second daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Wife Nefertiti, sister to Tutankhamun

767px-Amarna_princess_1350_BC_a.jpg

Head of the statue of a princess, one of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Nefertiti

abu-simbel-statues.jpg

Statue of the Great Pharaoh Ramses II at Abu Simbel

Giza_Plateau_-_Great_Sphinx_-_head_side_closeup.JPG

The Great Sphinx of Giza

DT221869.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Front View)

41.2.10_03.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Side View)

41.2.10_02.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Back View) :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue is how Egyptians depict themselves and the fact them being depicting themselves as brown doesn't necessarily mean they were African. Especially seeing as they Arabia, Syria, and Jordan are to their direct East and Northeast.

I don't even need to post faces anymore. Just looking at the bodies of women in Ancient Egypt lets us know they were clearly black.

Queen Nefertiti had the classic phat booty of a woman of black ancestry.

img_4292.png

tumblr_nj5gcx9bfF1qf6iy5o1_1280.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
WOW. As I suspected. You are an agent. Most likely a Zionist Jew.

:snoop:

You clearly haven't been paying attention. But I'm glad you finally answered my question though. Now I can finally see what you're talking about.

When I say African, I'm talking about these people

senior-african-couple-close-up-portrait-white-background-33290548.jpg

and

o-NOT-BLACK-ENOUGH-facebook.jpg

and I'm not using white supremacist terminology (ie. black), especially when speaking about an ancient civilization from Africa.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

You clearly haven't been paying attention. But I'm glad you finally answered my question though. Now I can finally see what you're talking about.

When I say African, I'm talking about these people

senior-african-couple-close-up-portrait-white-background-33290548.jpg

and

o-NOT-BLACK-ENOUGH-facebook.jpg

and I'm not using white supremacist terminology (ie. black), especially when speaking about an ancient civilization from Africa.

:dahell: why would you think those two pictures representative of Africans?

You do know Africans are the most diverse people on earth in terms of looks. Especially the so-called black Africans. The San people of South Africa look totally different from the Masaai people of Kenya who also look totally different from the Kikuyu of Kenya who also look different from the Oromo of Ethiopia....and so on. Even if you don't want to include the mulattoes in North Africa as Africans, the so-called "Sub-Saharan Africans" don't all look the same. The only thing they share in common is brown skin of varying shades and tightly curled to kinky hair (and even that trait isn't universal either with the level of curl in the hair varying from group to group).

You talk a lot like a white supremacist. You keep wanting to equate "African" or "black" with only one specific phenotype. So-called black people have a highly diverse phenotype in terms of facial features, skin tone, and hair texture.

Regardless of how you want to spin it though, the Ancient Egyptians definitely fit into even the most narrow definition of black you might want to spin. Here is a bust of the first Pharaoh to unify upper and lower Egypt. His name was Narmer/Menes.

6hkw12.jpg

Mike%2BTyson%2BIsraelite%2BShem%2BPasses%2Bfor%2Ban%2BEgyptian%2BMizraim%2BSon%2Bof%2BHam-Kemet.jpg

Narme.jpg

As you can see, he's a spitting image of Mike Tyson. I doubt anyone would say Mike Tyson lacks the so-called traditional "negroid" features.

If the first man to unify upper and lower Egypt was a "true negro" then it stands to reason that the Ancient Egyptians were "black" regardless of how narrow you want to define "black".

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Christ Almighty. You're just going out of your way to pick a fight. I choose two pictures to clarify what I mean when I say African. I didn't say all of Africa is represented by those 3 people. Those 3 differ in skin tone and facial structure anyway. And it's doubtful they are from the tribe or region.

You keep wanting to equate "African" or "black" with only one specific phenotype.

No, I don't. I gave an example. Which is not the same as what you're saying.

Continue with the pictures though.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
King Solomon also. The bible tells you he's Ethiopian

The actual theory is that Ethiopia traces it's origins from the union of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheeba when she came to visit Israel and marveled at his wisdom and wealth. To this day the ark of the covenant is rumored to be in Ethiopia.

Solomon was a Black man. He literally says it in the Song of Solomon.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

You do know Africans are the most diverse people on earth in terms of looks. Especially the so-called black Africans. The San people of South Africa look totally different from the Masaai people of Kenya who also look totally different from the Kikuyu of Kenya who also look different from the Oromo of Ethiopia....and so on. Even if you don't want to include the mulattoes in North Africa as Africans, the so-called "Sub-Saharan Africans" don't all look the same. The only thing they share in common is brown skin of varying shades and tightly curled to kinky hair (and even that trait isn't universal either with the level of curl in the hair varying from group to group).

You talk a lot like a white supremacist. You keep wanting to equate "African" or "black" with only one specific phenotype. So-called black people have a highly diverse phenotype in terms of facial features, skin tone, and hair texture.

Regardless of how you want to spin it though, the Ancient Egyptians definitely fit into even the most narrow definition of black you might want to spin. Here is a bust of the first Pharaoh to unify upper and lower Egypt. His name was Narmer/Menes.

6hkw12.jpg

Mike%2BTyson%2BIsraelite%2BShem%2BPasses%2Bfor%2Ban%2BEgyptian%2BMizraim%2BSon%2Bof%2BHam-Kemet.jpg

Narme.jpg

As you can see, he's a spitting image of Mike Tyson. I doubt anyone would say Mike Tyson lacks the so-called traditional "negroid" features.

If the first man to unify upper and lower Egypt was a "true negro" then it stands to reason that the Ancient Egyptians were "black" regardless of how narrow you want to define "black".
So, Cush looked like Mike Tyson. Crazy.